All-Star Flocheer & Varsity Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you got all excited to watch Worlds this weekend only to get a call that you are going to need to come help your pregnant sister in law with the kids because she has gone in to the ER for blood pressure issues.

Don't play with me. I will stream it in your hospital room as they're wheeling you in.

When you got all excited to watch Worlds this weekend only to get a call that you are going to need to come help your pregnant sister in law with the kids because she has gone in to the ER for blood pressure issues.

Don't play with me. I will stream it in your hospital room as they're wheeling you in.
Ugh...I'm a 2 time pre-eclampsia veteran...prayers her way (and prayers that you have streaming access, lol)

I searched for Flo Sports on my Roku and found it, but it's not billing me. Do I need to do something else? (I added the channel. Will it ask for payment when I click on Worlds tomorrow?)

Yes, if you click on it now it will go ahead and let you pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I caved and got FloCheer, but I got my VarsityTV/FloCheer accounts by signing in through facebook, and it won't let me do that through the app? Any one know how to find what my password would be haha? It's not my facebook password weirdly enough

I really hope the South arena shows up as an option soon. I'm really wanting to watch IO5 Canadian trials and it just has HP and Jostens :(

I really hope the South arena shows up as an option soon. I'm really wanting to watch IO5 Canadian trials and it just has HP and Jostens :(
Same. CP really wants to see Great Whites.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back