All-Star Gabibutlercheer (channel/youtube Series)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know you didn't kiddo, (sorry if you aren't younger than me I just like calling people kiddo), but you just get so fired up when people comment back to you. Your original comment made a broad statement overlooking the previous discussion points. So when others wanted to engage in discussion or conversation, you took it as a jab to your pride rather than an opening for dialogue. Just relax and conversate with people here.

Isn't it converse?

But exactly. Stop flying off the handle over everything people say to you. You dictate things and state them as a matter of fact rather than taking a conversational tone with people. If you know it all, is a discussion board truly the place for you?

Btw the Bethany Mota comment was clearly a joke.....and she does make 40k per month and parlayed that into a stint on DWTS and a single on the radio.

Get money Gabi b

Isn't it converse?

But exactly. Stop flying off the handle over everything people say to you. You dictate things and state them as a matter of fact rather than taking a conversational tone with people. If you know it all, is a discussion board truly the place for you?

Btw the Bethany Mota comment was clearly a joke.....and she does make 40k per month and parlayed that into a stint on DWTS and a single on the radio.

Get money Gabi b
What single?

Hope she has fun, but not something I'll be subbing too.

I like Gabi, she seems like a sweet kid, but not someone I feel the need to follow and CP is too young to be able to follow her if she wanted to.

I follow someone called iiSupereomanii on YouTube and she is very honest and open and there have been articles. You tubers are mostly paid based on followers but ads! If people don't watch the ads on the videos they don't get paid as much as they would if a follower sits through the whole ad before the video starts. Most you tubers do multiple channels and projects outside of YouTube to make their money and mostly its a FT job.

I follow someone called iiSupereomanii on YouTube and she is very honest and open and there have been articles. You tubers are mostly paid based on followers but ads! If people don't watch the ads on the videos they don't get paid as much as they would if a follower sits through the whole ad before the video starts. Most you tubers do multiple channels and projects outside of YouTube to make their money and mostly its a FT job.
Lately everyone's been writing books too. Hannah Hart, grace helbig, and Zoe "Zoella" all released their books semi recently and they sell really well. Ads for audible.com are everywhere.

i dont get the youtube channel thing, she might be doing it for fun which is great, if thats the real reason. but considering how much ive seen it be promoted on other outlets and such i doubt thats what she is trying to do.
but why are kids so desperate to be rich at such a young age. like go to school and be a kid/teen, i dont know thats just how i feel personally.
Philip DeFranco is about the only one i follow, other than the few random beauty/makeup channels. Being youtube famous can only get you so far in life unless you are really smart about it and manage it well, such as someone like DeFranco who has turned it into a multitude of business ventures. but he also has a college education to back it up with when he first started out.

If i'm watching my favorite youtubers i sit through the ads and even click on them (which gives them more money, btw). :D

Just jumping on the youtube/money thing, my brother makes stupid little videos of him playing hockey or fighting his friends and puts them on youtube. His account currently has like $120 waiting for him to collect from subscriptions/ads. I don't think I've even watched his videos. It's not that hard to make some $$$

Back