All-Star Gas Prices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
How much is gas where you live?
And as it rises how will it effect your cheerwise?

For me gas is $3.59 a gallon. (I live in East Texas) CA is about 1 hour & 40 minutes from where I live, which means I'm spending a good $60 each week for practice 2 times a week. ($30 sunday & $30 tuesday) Im def considering transfering to a college in the Dallas area just to help with the commute.

I live outside of Baltimore and I've seen anywhere from $3.43-$3.69

This just reminds me how much I'm going to hate the commute to school.

$3.70 ish. :/
the people i carpool with to school are non cheerleaders so im constantly changing my CD's from the cheer mix tape to the raido ughhh

If you sign up for a Sheetz card you get three cents off each gallon of gas, that might help, but not too much.

if there is giant eagle / get go, get the advantage card. i ended up saving my mom like 40 cents a gallon last month, and i hardly even get groceries!

around 4.00$ in cali, I average around 2oo$ a week. 70 for my regular week and then I fill up before I drive down to practice and then fill back up to make it home.

I paid 3.65 today in Smyrna, TN!
I'm feeling like I got a good deal! Lol
It don't really bother me- now I'm driving 1.5 hrs just to get there 3 times a week and will be doing the same thing coming home.

I figure if I don't spend it on gas it will probably end up paying for something else I don't need!

Its like 3.48ish in Columbia SC. It had gotten as low as 3.15 in the past month.

Back