Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im amanda :) but pretty much everyone in the world calls me friedy or frieds (my last name's friedman lol)

i'm a jersey girl and im on comet all stars sr 5. this is my senior year and next year i'll be at monmouth university studying public relations/event planning/journalism!

i love everyone so talk to me yayy!

I'm Jaclyn, :hello: I'm 20 years old, 3 months til 21 :crossesfingers: I'm a junior in college majoring in elementary education. I cheered for 14 years: on rec teams, school teams and as a Jr. Luvabull for the Chicago Bulls, and cheered on all star for 7 years. 2 years on Illinois Knights Elite junior advanced, 3 years on Viper Cheer Allstars ( 1 year on junior advanced, 1 on senior advanced, and 1 on senior 4) and 2 years on Ultimate Athletics large senior 5. I coached tumbling for 1 year at UA and now I coach the small youth 1 team there.

I love Rays! :rays:

hey guys my name is melanie seleman. past gyms include spirit elite, st. louis elite, and platinum athletics. currently, i cheer for western illinois university.
i am completely obsessed with senior elite :p
feel free to find me on facebook, tokbox, and skype :)

My name is Chrissy- and my daughter (redcarpetdiva) cheers for FAME - JCo 5 and Unl Coed 5. This is our second season at FAME and we LOVE it!

POWER said:
Beeis4Becca said:
POWER said:
xoNameGoesHereox said:
My name is Whitney.
I cheer at Tribe Cheer, and I have cheered there since it opened.
I plan on cheering as long as I possibly can.
:)

I LOVE your shirt! Ah I wish yall had a pro shop!

Oh! My names Max, I cheer for Elite Cheer Nighthawks out of Perkins, Nebraska. We recently got back from ROCKING American Grand in Vegas!
the warrior nighthawks? could it be??? awh i met someone on your team!
:hug:

Were you the girl that said you hadnt showered for a few days?
more like a few weeks! :shock:

Im Alexa, I am a freshmen at Elmira College. I cheer there all their all girl team. I used to cheer on NY Cheer since they opened. I missing all-star cheer like crazy :( but I do love college.

Hi I'm Casey. I've been on Premier TN Prowlers(Sm. Lm. coed 5) for 2 years, and this is only my 2nd year in allstars, but I've been obsessed since my friend was on Pumas in 07. I'm a senior in High School probably going to UGA in the fall. I'm still debating wether or not to cheer in college. I'm thinking maybe just super senioring at rays or uga or doing int. I havent heard any raves about UGA's cheer program haha. And Um I lovee meeting ppl in the cheer world. I cant wait til Worlds 2010 :)

CDRCoach17 said:
Jerome Program director at Cheer Dynamics NC. I will summarize and say that I have been in allstar cheerleading since 1992

Alright so I realized mine sucked so let's try again
I am Jerome Bacon III, and I am the program director the Cheer Dynamics NC
I also work as an exercise physiologist for Cape Fear Valley Hospital.
I cheered allstars from 1992 to 1998.
Free safety and punt returner for the East Carolina University Pirates
Graduated in 2002.
I also worked at EC Cats from 2001 to 2005. I have done several open teams since then.
I am now venturing into amateur boxing...hopefully I don't get my face pounded.
You can always spot me at competitions wearing some sort of suit.

I am Missy Dobson. My daughter Sydney cheers for GymTyme Senior white. She has been cheering for 6 years but this is her first year at GymTyme.

I'm Nicole. I most recently cheered for Az Power Xtreme Intense. I feel like a cheer whore saying this, but I have also cheered for Az Heat Elite(wayyy long ago), I cheered for Az Allstars for a half a season a few years ago and then tried out for them this season but then switched gyms a few weeks in to Myths, where I was dropped in a stunt and now I'm officially retired because of the resulting injury. So now I'm a cheer stalker :) I'm a sophomore in college (but I'm 18 and technically have not aged out, I was planning on cheering through my junior year when I would have officially aged out, but that didn't happen), I graduated two years early in case you were wondering. All together I have 8 years of cheer experience, but I was a gymnast for 6 years before that at AZ Olympians :)

and I'm hoping to coach some day soon :)

I'm Sarah. I live outside Columbus, Ohio. I'm 19, but I'll be 20 next month. I'm a sophomore in college & I'm still debating on what to major in. I've cheered for 4 years, 2 years rec way back in the day and 2 years all star. I used to cheer for Rock Solid Academy my junior and senior years of high school. I didn't super senior for many reasons. I wish I would have had the chance to have cheered longer & started earlier on. However; I spent most of my life growing up dancing (14 years, basically since I could walk, I danced), playing basketball (6 years), and being in gymnastics (5 years). I'm hoping to maybe go back to cheering on an open team in the future, but that's a big maybe because my body hates me.

Back