Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Alison. I cheer for Pittsburgh Poison senior large 5. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I dont competitively cheer for my high school because its the biggest joke ever. I've cheered since 6th grade. I'm obsessed with Cheer Extreme, Spirit of Texas and Brandon Senior Black. :) I don't post a whole lot on here, but maybe i will start to. My username was the same on the old boards.

i wanted to change my screen name but i couldn't come up with anything so it's the same as the other board. i'm jen. i'm a former competitive dancer and rec gymnast. i did cyo and midget football cheering starting in 4th grade, and then cheered a few years for my school during middle & high school. i found out about allstars when i was a junior in high school and would have LOVED to cheer it my senior year but unfortunately it just didn't happen. now i'm a fan and i come here to keep up with everything happening in the cheer world! :hellokitty:

i'm mimi. i'm 19 years old and i'm on the international open coed 6 team at georgia allstars. this is my 4th year on georgia and i also cheered one yr for rays (silver 07-08), although that was not really by choice :roll: ! i also cheer at University of Tennessee at chattanooga. umm i was on georgia coed 4 last yr, and i miss it lots! the end! :headedsouth:

my name is Ari, like R-E. i cheer for cheer wisconsin out of madison, wi. this is my 9th season and i'm on the large senior 3. i posted on the previous board under the same name. this year i want to meet a lot of you! cant wait! :clapping:

My name is Kris, and I have two girls cheering this year. I have a mini 2 at Rockstar Cheer, and one at CEA on CoEd Elite.

I'm Caitlin, I just turned 17 and I'm a junior in HS. I cheer for CEA on Raleigh Small Coed. This is my 6th year cheering but my first with CEA. I've cheered at 4 other gyms previously.

I'm Alexa. I'm a freshmen at Elmira College and I cheer on their all girl team. I was on NY cheer for 7 years before that (my 1st year they weren't actually NY cheer yet) and I'm missing allstar cheerleading way to much so when i graduate I plan on doing an open or international for at least one year!

Samantha Young (look me up on Facebook im under the south shore charter network)
Full House Allstars semi limited co-ed5
video of my team(=

I'm karly (was makeshiftxwiings on the old board) I'm 20 and i got to the University of Louisville. I'm from Jersey and cheered at Jersey Devils until my senior year when I tore my ACL. Then i super senior-ed at South Jersey Storm.

i cheered for CELEBRITY CHEER FAME ? (and Hotshots, Superstars, & Hollywood) at the CT gym for years, but I got hurt one too many times so I need to take some time off for now. BUT im on NCA STAFF and just started working for Central Valley Panthers All Stars as a gymnastics instructor as well as volunteering coaching high school teams and helping with gymnastics instruction at the Norwalk YMCA, so im keeping as involved with cheer/gymnastics as I can until I am able to be back in action myself.
i love visiting as many gyms as i can to come tumble or watch a practice or visit the pro shop! so hopfeully i can get to quite a few during my time off ;]

hiiiiiiiiii i'm shannon. i'm 16 and used to cheer at desert storm elite in scottsdale, arizona. ill be tumbling at arizona power xtreme in the new year :) ill hopefully be going to worlds!!

and i lost everyones number from the boards because i got a new phone, so PM me!

i'm caroline:D 16 and i cheer for pittsburgh poison&+ i'm on senior 3. i like to take lots of pictures with everyone so if i see you, i'll take a picture. i loove trading shirts. my high school cheerleading is weird they only have 5 people:x cheer extreme, rays, spirit of texas, and of course top gun are my favorites!

seashells said:
I am Michelle, mother to 3 boys. My youngest son is Hunter (15) and he is in his 3rd year cheering at GymTyme all stars. Hunter is on Sr. Small Limited Coed 5 - Platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe hunter is most def my best friend! :)

Back