Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Elizabeth. I live in Ohio, and this is my ninth season cheering, fifth year allstars. I had a different name on the old board and I'm not extremely open about where I'm from and don't talk about my gym much on here. I love meeting new people from here, and I'm very nice and friendly! And I have a small, slight, very little obsession with Georgia.

oh oh oh! and i'm becca!!!! :D
live in las vegas, nv
cheered for pretty much every gym here at one point in my life
currently on nevada elite small limited coed 5
freshman at UNLV
dubnast VP and total stalker
:hug:

onefiercespider said:
im emily. im on pittsburgh poison allstars. this is going to be my 6th year. um im a very weird person.

kay so i decided to add on to mine..

i LOVE taking pictures so if you ever see me either ill come up to you and ask or you can come up to me hah
i reallly like talking in a british accent..but i do a TERRIBLE austrailian one
ive been cheering since i was three and ive known my coach since then
im on senior 3
i like skype and oovoo so if you ever want to chat just let me know..
wow that sounded awkward hah

oh and moldy pumpkins are my life

you win if you know what this is from =]

I'm Sam! I've been cheering for 8 years and I cheer at Step 1 All-Stars. I'm a Senior in high school at Dublin Jerome in Dublin, Ohio! As of now, I plan on attending on the University of Alabama in fall of 2010!!:) Super Senioring is not something I'm interested in next year, but I definitely plan on coaching at a gym no matter where I decide to go to college in the fall!

I'm Sam! I've been cheering for 8 years and I cheer at Step 1 All-Stars. I'm a Senior in high school at Dublin Jerome in Dublin, Ohio! As of now, I plan on attending on the University of Alabama in fall of 2010!! :daisy: Super Senioring is not something I'm interested in next year, but I definitely plan on coaching at a gym no matter where I decide to go to college in the fall!

I used to cheer for Rock Solid Academy (columbus, ohio) for three years when I was there we were level 3 and 4 depending on the season :)

now I cheer for FAME VIP's (no gym affiliation) just an open team in the columbus, area :) it is a ton of fun and i love my team :)

Im Brendon, bren for short, and I cheered for ACE of alabama for 7 years. I grew up at that gym and after last year decided to move on from competing. I am now a sophomore at the University of Alabama (roll tide) and a member of the Alpha Sigma Phi colony. Recently just got straight A's and beyond words about that.

Samantha Says said:
I'm Sam! I've been cheering for 8 years and I cheer at Step 1 All-Stars. I'm a Senior in high school at Dublin Jerome in Dublin, Ohio! As of now, I plan on attending on the University of Alabama in fall of 2010!! :daisy: Super Senioring is not something I'm interested in next year, but I definitely plan on coaching at a gym no matter where I decide to go to college in the fall!

You will LOVE it! Need any information about things on campus let me know.

My name is Whitney.
I cheer at Tribe Cheer, and I have cheered there since it opened.
I plan on cheering as long as I possibly can.
:)

Hi my name is Kameila
I cheer at CheerGyms.com Motions
This is my 4th year cheering
and I'm 15 years old :hello:

I'm Courtney, I cheer at GAGE and have been for 5 years, I'm on Senior 4, I'm a vegetarian, I'm really OCD, I talk way too much, I'm from Blue Springs, Missouri, and I'm very generous with who I give my phone number to, just message me.

xoNameGoesHereox said:
My name is Whitney.

I LOVE your shirt! Ah I wish yall had a pro shop!

Oh! My names Max, I cheer for Elite Cheer Nighthawks out of Perkins, Nebraska. We recently got back from ROCKING American Grand in Vegas!

POWER said:
xoNameGoesHereox said:
My name is Whitney.

Oh! My names Max, I cheer for Elite Cheer Nighthawks out of Perkins, Nebraska. We recently got back from ROCKING American Grand in Vegas!
the warrior nighthawks? could it be??? awh i met someone on your team!

Beeis4Becca said:
POWER said:
xoNameGoesHereox said:
My name is Whitney.

the warrior nighthawks? could it be??? awh i met someone on your team!

Were you the girl that said you hadnt showered for a few days?

Back