Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you have any videos posted of your special needs team? If so I would love to see one. I think it's great that such a range of ages and abilities can enjoy the sport of cheerleading.

ACE doesn't allow public videos of any teams until after February. We'll probably have our Cheersport video up shortly after the competition. There are 20 special needs teams competing this year!

Thanks.

I'm Jen from Rockstar Cheer in Scotland! Ive been on team scotland a few years ago and got to come out and compete at worlds woo hoo!

I cheer on our level 4 all girl and coach our junior 2 :)

our season is only just starting and our first comp is 12th march cannot wait !!!!!!!

Hi, I'm Melanie, cheer mom to a senior 3 Devilray. This is our third year and we love it. Been on the board for a month (just a month???:eek:) and am seriously obsessed. My cp will be a senior next year so gotta pack it all into the next 12 months.

Hi I'm Dana...2nd year cheer mom to a mini 1 & a tiny. I'm in deep & I don't want out. Writing this feels like I'm introducing myself to a support group. When cheerleading is not on the brain, I work on my coupon blog. (I Had A Coupon) That helps me save money...so i can spend more money on cheerleading!

My daughter just started to cheer this winter. She is seven and on a level 1 mini team. She had her first comp this past weekend in CT. I think she is hooked, I'm not so sure about me ;)

I'm Kylie and I cheer at Xtreme Cheer Connecticut; small junior
I also cheer for my high school cheer team, and play tennis and soccer.
I've cheered since I was in diapers, and am still cheering at the same gym since day one: Xtreme of course!
hmmm.... what else?
That's about it.
cheer, cheer, cheer.
rah rah.

Hunter @ Ice Allstars &&love it! Senior 4 is where it's at!! Also cheer for school... But nothing beats Allstars IMO;) I have an obsession with bows! My dream is I think everyones in the Allstar world which is to win worlds:)

Hi I'm Maria and have ben cheering for nearly four years (started when I was 18). I'm on a level 3 co-ed team which has been running for 3 years called Falcons Academy and before that I was on a uni team called Plymouth Blaze. Both teams are from South West England. Totally obsessed with cheer :)

Back