Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hello...
I am a cheer mom. My daughter is on World Cup Starlites Jr Coed 5. We travel from New York to Freehold... appx 2 1/2 hours each way.
This is our first season with WC... so far it's worth the drive :)

Heyy I'm Johnnie Moultrie :) ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!
I cheer for Maryland Twisters Velocity!
Love meeting new people,friendly and always open to new ideas!...o nd I <3 TO CHEER AND DANCE!
:maryland:

Hii, I'm Meg. I cheer for All That (small gym) in MA. I love cheering so much it's not even funny. I'm 13. I became addicted to cheering after seeing the Shooting Stars '08 dance. Fashionista! ;)

I'm nobody. Haha I keep my identity secretive. I am 15, going to be a sophomore, from Massachusetts. I currently do not cheer, but may be cheering for a small gym near me soon..maybe.

Oh Hai,

I'm Casey, I cheered for Cheer Central Suns in Colorado then moved to California.
I now go to Cal Poly for materials engineering and I am the captain of our cheer team.
For the last 2 years I was on Riptides Lvl 6 Open team and I coach a junior 3 team there.
I now drive 2.5 - 3 hours to cheer for Cheergyms.com IOC 5 team.

The All American Team <3

HI! im JERAH. . . ahm. . .from the PHILIPPINES. . . i bliv i was born to see CHEER around me. . . lol. . . anywei. . . Cheer Athletics Wildcats video in youtube from 2007 was my first connection to the Allstar Cheerleading world. after watching it, i just made my way to researching videos. . . and then landed into trading music. im a coach here in our place but not really known in the country [been coaching for 5 years now]. but i bliv cheerleading isnt about being famous, its a sport and it comes with passion. i enjoy being in an environment surrounded with cheerleaders and everyone who loves the sport [even just ONLINE] . . .hehe. . . i love doing cheer mixes and graphics so if u need anything, u cud pm me or something. im still willing to learn more bcoz i know i have a lot to learn. i hope no one treats me differently here. i had a trauma of being left alone just bcoz im from the Philippines. heheeh. . .

J3... Did you create your signature? I love it...Could you help me out with one? PM me PLZ

Hiya! :)

I'm Phillip and I cheer at Universal Kentucky Cheer / Universal Athletics in Murray, KY. I live in Paris, TN and I drive an hour to get to the gym! I'm 16 and I'm about to be a Junior in high school :D I started cheering last October on a Senior Coed 4 team and this year I'm on an International Open Coed 5 team! I went from joining just because I want to tumble to being completely 100% obsessed with cheer. It honestly flips your life upside down and changes the way you look at the world, and you will love every second of it! :D

When I graduate I want to Super Senior on Top Gun Large Coed and Sexy 6 ;) then go to college and hopefully cheer at Louisville and Gymtyme. Get a business degree and start a choreography/cheer music business and travel the nation from gym to gym until I die! :)

I LOVE meeting new people so hit me up if you need anything or if you just want to talk! :)

I'm Andre. I cheered at Pro Cheer in Kansas City and the University of Kentucky. I was on UCA staff for 7 years. I coached at the University of Kentucky, the University of Southern Mississippi, and George Mason University. I owned Showtime Spirit in Lexington, KY (which combined with Kentucky Elite to create Kentucky All Stars). Now I judge a lot and run Spirit Post (which Kingston was kind enough to link to above).

my names mackenzie mccall :) im 15 and i cheer for woodlands elite, and im on generals (was small senior 5, but its large this year)! this will be my 9th year cheering! <3

Heeey guys. :) I'm Rae and I'm from Zion, Il. I'm going to be a junior this upcoming school year and will be turning 16 in August! Haha. I started out in gymnastics at Ultimate Gymnastics when I was 9, then switched to cheer at my school in 7th grade. So I've been cheering for around 5 years. My freshman year, I was on my school's JV team and then for my sophomore year, I was on Varsity for football season. This season is my first time being on an allstar team and I'm on Ultimate Athletics Royals.

Well my post is WAYYY back. I'll do mine again :)

Lindsey Hokenson:
I cheered at Core Athletix last season on Large Coed 3.
I aged out this season. WAHH.
I'm now coaching Small Senior 3.
I really want to borrow someone else's birth certificate so I can cheer forever.

http://twitter.com/ohhhlindss Follow meeeeee.

I have been wanting to do that sense I graduated!! Lol I wish we really could!!

Let see, I'm Ashley I coach for a small gym in nor cal, called Aerials Allstars. Before I began coaching at aerials I cheered for 6 years at club spirit rockets and coached there for 2 years as well. : ) I also cheered for my hs varsity team and made a short appearence on Airborne Allstars open team when they had one! Oh and if you see me at an comp's I'm most likely the only coach rockin a bow! : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Everyone calls me Tantan :)
I cheer for Cheerforce San Diego on Coed Black
This will be my 9th year of allstar cheer

Hi..My CP is on a large west coast team and has been cheering for them for 5 years. Love this board!

Back