All-Star Glcc Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Once again im asstitic for All star Legacy and hoep they do kill at worlds but i think that atleat of one of the smei limited coed or unlimted coed teams shouldve gotten something im happy for everybody, i just think that ICE Inpsire Or UA Prodigy should have gotten it.:)

This made my head hurt trying to read it.....just saying!

I Know Allstar Athletics Small Senior and XForce Small Senior got bids via facebook statuses!!!

At-Large:
Xtreme Cheer and Dance Force Small Senior
Allstar Athletics Small Senior
Top Notch Queens
Dynasty
?
?

At-large : Top Notch Cheer [ Sm Sr 5 ]
At-large: Famous Superstars [ International Open Coed 5 ]
At-large : Allstar Athletics [ Sm Sr 5 ]
At-large : NEO Allstars [ Sm Senior Limited Coed 5 ]
At-large : Xtreme Cheer and Dance Force [ Large Senior Limited Coed 5 ]
At-large : Top Notch Cheer [ International Coed 5 ]

Congrats to all the teams particularly Allstar Athletics... This team has been together for only 4 weeks and choreography just 3 weeks ago!

Some issues I want to touch on I read during this thread.

1. Allstar rebels is not at fault here. Dont blame them - They are just doing the best routine they can do to get a bid. Blame the USASF for having so many bids to give out. Dont blame it on a program or the kids.

2. Rules are rules - and making a facebook page about getting released is unclassy - for lack of a better word. You know the rules. You cant leave a gym mid season and just EXPECT to get released. You cant have your cake and eat it to. The Hollywood athletes knew the rules and chose to leave - Grow up and accept the consequences. Does it suck? Yeah, it does. But its the rule and it was inplace

3. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME ABOUT THE BID??????? NO WAY IN HELL INSPIRE OR PRODIGY SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THAT BID. GLCC just wanted to be cheap and give it to two small teams. End of story. That is complete Bullsheet.

for number 2, i dont specifically know who made the page but i dont think its unclassy. people may post unclassy things individually but the page itself is simply raising awareness to the situation that obviously most people on here didnt even know about until myself and other people explained the situation. and it shows the consequences that come from this new rule and how it affects the athletes.. because their hearts' are with ice.

number 3, agreed. congrats to allstar legends for the paid, it is what it is and they should all be very proud, but it doesnt take a genius to see that inspire or prodigy should have gotten the paid bids. regardless of both teams minor deductions they still should have scored higher. after seeing the results of csg and now glcc, it seems to me that there's a trend with small teams getting paid bids. not hating on the small teams, just questioning these companies' motives.

Back