All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The division you compete in is the division you have to compete in at worlds. Since there is no R5, it would only be possible if they competed as small senior. Your friend is wrong. You're right.
That's what I thought! Thank you!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Some updates from GSSA:
PCM lg sr angels 5tb 2stunt falls in pyramid collide passes in center... Pyramid major issues

IO5 fierce lady kats 4tb incomplete doubles feet touched out of basket

IOC5 USA stars reign Hit 1 possible Tiny SB

IOC5 cheer odyssey rockets Pyramid issue 1 step off floor in tumbling

IOC5 cheergyms.com pride 2sb 3sf 1tb pyramid sf

OC SmCoed5: 1 SF, 1 SB 1 PYR SB

I watched Angels and was sorry to see them having a hard day. :(

sorry i just feel like American is so great but they never get recognition because they aren't a big name. but yeah i think both teams are going to represent California very well at worlds in the medium coed division.

I saw them last night and was very impressed! Really great team!

You're right. They can only win a bid if they are competing as a not-restricted level 5. And, lol at a restricted level 5 (competing as a level 5) winning even an at-large at this point in the season. Maybe later in the season, when they're giving bids out to basically everyone because better teams have already won bids, but not now.
Lol maybe she got it wrong and they are starting out R5 but would like to go small senior 5 later in the season and try for a bid? Who knows lol

I'm behind and just now realizing that Stingrays are all the way in Louisville instead of their own backyard in ATL at BUTBT. Interesting.
I know, right? All this talk about CEA leaving BUTBT if things didn't go their way, and nobody mentions that a very sizable program wasn't there in the first place (not saying that's why Rays isn't there. Just that they aren't).

Is there any doubt who is getting bids in Atl? Sorry but a comp that leaves scores out of the bid process screams quid pro quo

Back