All-Star Hair Up With Bows At Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our old gym didn't require your hair or bow to be any certain way

But our new gym requires it to be up and with a bow!

My cp was one of very few who wore bows to practice at our old gym.
I absolutely love that the new gym requires that. It looks better and it's fun and also I would be surprised if it didn't bring out something special in a few kids. My daughters attitude is affected by her hair, her clothes, her bow, and her make up. Sometimes I let my daughter wear a little eye make up or false lashes and you can tell when the diva comes out! Lol

Before someone says something about it it's usually only done like this not a drag queen. Sorry this pic is bad I zoomed it in so you could tell
a6cd0a22-fee9-b5e2.jpg

Anyways if you want to I say go for it! It might inspire a few kids to do the same:)
Oh my gosh she is so cute!

Our old gym didn't require your hair or bow to be any certain way

But our new gym requires it to be up and with a bow!

My cp was one of very few who wore bows to practice at our old gym.
I absolutely love that the new gym requires that. It looks better and it's fun and also I would be surprised if it didn't bring out something special in a few kids. My daughters attitude is affected by her hair, her clothes, her bow, and her make up. Sometimes I let my daughter wear a little eye make up or false lashes and you can tell when the diva comes out! Lol

Before someone says something about it it's usually only done like this not a drag queen. Sorry this pic is bad I zoomed it in so you could tell
a6cd0a22-fee9-b5e2.jpg

Anyways if you want to I say go for it! It might inspire a few kids to do the same:)
jaylen is just too dang cute.

my gym doesn't require it, nor did my old gym, but we did have mandatory practice wear that we wore certain days & camps. Considering my mom owns a bow company...I've always got a bow at practice! lol I got one thrown at me to put on last season at the one practice I didn't have one. apparently they 'couldn't recognize me'...haha :p
422024_2434835169075_1797579013_1500494_1855448970_a.jpg

and having my injury right now, I've been able to do cuter stuff with my long hair like this. sorry for the lighting!
579375_337764706293295_1584691799_n.jpg

ive heard this at my gym recently, "You look the way you feel, so if you look good, you feel good"

Its not required but last year one of my teams practice outfits came with a bow so we had to wear it. But usually the flyers get all dolled up for practice :)

My gym requires you to wear a bow to every practice, but because almost everyone loves to trade, they don't care what bow you have in, as long as you have one in.

Our gym wants the kids to wear bows with their mandatory practice wear that they wear on specific days. The upper level teams have different practice bows and competition bows-and yes, they switch them out during comps if they cross-over. But I think if a few of you start wearing them to practice, more will follow. And you can make bows inexpensively with a yard of ribbon and hair elastic. If you made them maybe as a team bonding activity, teammates might be more likely to wear them.
thanks so much for that idea! I never thought about that! :)

I wear a bow to every single practice, and even to privates or tumbling classes! Everyone should wear bows to practices... :)

Our gym doesnt require you to wear a bow or certain gym clothes. But a few of the kids do wear bows.

Our gym doesn't require hair bows. We have practice clothes but only mandate the team all wear the same outfit together the week before competition (that started mid year last year) otherwise they just require that it be either our clothing or they allow shirts from the competitions weve gone to...but we have some moms that make bows on the side that always have their box at practice so I'd say more girls wear them than don't. My daughter usually wears one....tonight it's her new Omar bow!

Our gym doesn't require hair bows. We have practice clothes but only mandate the team all wear the same outfit together the week before competition (that started mid year last year) otherwise they just require that it be either our clothing or they allow shirts from the competitions weve gone to...but we have some moms that make bows on the side that always have their box at practice so I'd say more girls wear them than don't. My daughter usually wears one....tonight it's her new Omar bow!
awhh I saw the Omar bows and I really want one.

None of my team wears bows to practice, and everyone's really new (the team started in November time and I don't think anyone had done cheer before) But I just turned up in one one day and a few people asked me where I got it :) So why not do that and start a trend :p

we HAVE to wear bows to every practice . even tumbling classes we cant walk into the gym with out a bow. usually we have a practice outfit we have to wear with a matching bow but are practice outfits didnt come yet so we can wear what ever with what ever bow but for every girl that doesnt have a bow in we fun that many laps. my coach says " you wouldn't go to soccer with out a ball and you wouldn't to to baseball with out a bat you don't come to cheer with out a bow "

we HAVE to wear bows to every practice . even tumbling classes we cant walk into the gym with out a bow. usually we have a practice outfit we have to wear with a matching bow but are practice outfits didnt come yet so we can wear what ever with what ever bow but for every girl that doesnt have a bow in we fun that many laps. my coach says " you wouldn't go to soccer with out a ball and you wouldn't to to baseball with out a bat you don't come to cheer with out a bow "
wooops!* run *our

Back