All-Star Hotshots Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait, so I'm confused by who all is attending this year, could someone clue me in all the way?

I believe it was World Cup, Georgia, and Top Gun?

I believe Charlotte was also in the very first group. James Speed was involved as well . It brought the best coaches in Allstar and some of the top teams together. They use to hold the camp in Myrtle Beach.

WC Shooting Stars, TG, ACE and Charlotte-and now Tsunami

Is it just open to members of certain teams from TG, ACE, and Charlotte? I notice that it is for Shooting Stars and Tsunami but never hear if it was for just ACE Warriors, Charlotte Teal, ect.

Is it just open to members of certain teams from TG, ACE, and Charlotte? I notice that it is for Shooting Stars and Tsunami but never hear if it was for just ACE Warriors, Charlotte Teal, ect.
Last year it was TG Coed, Warriors, and TEAL. I assume it'll be the same this year.

Last year it was TG Coed, Warriors, and TEAL. I assume it'll be the same this year.

Members from Thunderbirds went last year and some will be going this year as well. Not sure about the level 5 teams from the other locations. All Level 5 athletes from ACE Atlanta were invited to go.

Level 5 athletes from ace are invited to go but only 2 went from the Tennessee gyms last year.

I Used To Go To Hot Shots Camp With Georgia. My Last Year It Was World Cup, Top Gun, Georgia, Ace.....I Wanna Say Some Pep Club Kids Were There (Debbie Love Was One Of The Camp Instructors.....And Cheer Tyme Kids Were There. (Crasher Was Also One Of The Camp Instructors)

Back