How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

always 3 hours twice a week. we add practices often for senior limited 5 and are encourged to get in the gym alot. then one 3 hour, one 2 hour on senior 4, and one 2 hour practice a week with added practices right before comp on international 5, thats my scheduale anywayss haha

really...... i had no idea! considering ur on my sisters team!! ;)

haha
eek.png

My senior 4 team I'm on and most twisters teams practice 3 hours 2x a week on a regular basis, how many days a week does your team practice? and for how long?

Our senior 3 team practices 2 times a week 2 hours each plus one hour tumbling class per week. They are encouraged to come to at least one tumbling class, but if they can make 2 a week - even better!

My daughter's team practices 1 day per week, for 2 hours. They also have a separate tumbling class once per week for an hour. The tiny's practice for one and a half hours, once a week, with 45 minute tumbling. If a comp is coming, they add in extra practices.

My senior 4 team I'm on and most twisters teams practice 3 hours 2x a week on a regular basis, how many days a week does your team practice? and for how long?
my team only practices 2 times a week for 2 1/2hrs but we also have saturday practice 2 times a month from 9-5

We practice 3 days a week, 2 hours each day, unless we have a big competition coming up or Worlds is close or we are doing some major changes. Then, we will either add an extra 2 hour day of practice to that week or we will just tack an additional 2 hours onto a regular practice day during that week!

WOW!! they are even practicing Friday Night?? Why are they having to practice so much righ now??

Ja-Mez
they cancelled Fridays practice to give us a break, and it's not because we aren't hitting, we hit with 0 mistakes everytime, they just wanna make us feel confident with the routine.

Back