All-Star International Coed 5/all-girl 5 Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they need to take more than three teams from the US for real that rule needs to change at least top 5 seriously because good teams are going to get left out.

No the dont!
The international division if mainly for teams from other countries that arn't exactly up to par to compete in the other divisions. if you think some really good teams are being left out, maybe the teams from the USA that are getting hrough to finals should move out of the international division to let other teams in.
Also, its top 3 from every country. not many countries have a 'top 5' which means that the USA would pretty much be ruling the division, that wasn't made for them in the first place

My statement still stands, lets be real if they really cared about the teams from other countries then they would offer them paid bids at their competitions and they always get at large bids. So I will stand by my statement.

My statement still stands, lets be real if they really cared about the teams from other countries then they would offer them paid bids at their competitions and they always get at large bids. So I will stand by my statement.
they dont always get at large. yes, many do. but a team from my gym pretty much always gets a partial paid bid every yr.
also paid bids arnt given out very often because competition programs are obviously not as big and they are in the States.
So if you feel that teams are being cheated positions in finals. switch divisions and leave internation to true international teams. and not enter international b/c its easier

Maybe if they did % from the countries... since US has say 50 teams and the others have 2-5 teams... Just a thought

If the US teams are to move out of the international divisions then where exactly to you expect them to go? If they didn't want to US teams in the division they wouldn't allow them to enter in the first place.

I honestly have not seen many IOC/IO teams this year so I can't say for sure who is the front runner, but I do like what I have seen from those that have competed thus far.
I love TGi5's routine and can tell they are out to keep their title. Everyone keeps talking about GT Black but I have yet to see a video so I just have to believe what everyone else is saying. I can expect that after what happened with them at worlds last year they are out for a fight more than ever.

For all girl teams the video I say for GT Pink wasn't their best day, but when the stunts hit I can see them taking the gold again this year. Of course I haven't seen Killers or any other all girl team but Fiercekatz so my mind could change.

The international division has been super tough the past few years and it just keeps getting more and more competitive. Excited to see how it all plays out.

My team recieved a partial paid to the 2011 cheer worlds from AUSTRALIA! full paids are not logistical as there are not enough teams paying $100 plus entrance fee's to allow for it... give it time though

get it right get it tight...

they dont always get at large. yes, many do. but a team from my gym pretty much always gets a partial paid bid every yr.
also paid bids arnt given out very often because competition programs are obviously not as big and they are in the States.
So if you feel that teams are being cheated positions in finals. switch divisions and leave internation to true international teams. and not enter international b/c its easier
I have no problem with the division as far as anything else goes, but the american teams have two compete twice, while the other countries don't in one day. As far as bids are concerned I was speaking about international countries get At Large bids because they generally dont get paid bids. But either way it doesn't matter the top 3 teams in the division have been american teams from day one.

I have no problem with the division as far as anything else goes, but the american teams have two compete twice, while the other countries don't in one day. As far as bids are concerned I was speaking about international countries get At Large bids because they generally dont get paid bids. But either way it doesn't matter the top 3 teams in the division have been american teams from day one.
i do agree with u that its not really fair that american teams need to compete twice in one day. but i guess thats just what happens since the USA is more advanced in cheerleaders, so they need to be narrowed down.
and no. the Usa has not always taken top 3. at least not for AG.
they may have last yr (not entirely sure) but they havnt always in the past.

i do agree with u that its not really fair that american teams need to compete twice in one day. but i guess thats just what happens since the USA is more advanced in cheerleaders, so they need to be narrowed down.
and no. the Usa has not always taken top 3. at least not for AG.
they may have last yr (not entirely sure) but they havnt always in the past.
as far as rankings I was talking about International Coed 5 and 6 I wasn't speaking of all girl, my bad for not being clear.

as far as rankings I was talking about International Coed 5 and 6 I wasn't speaking of all girl, my bad for not being clear.
ok well even coed. i feel that it is INTERNATIONAL meaning to branch out and accommodate the other countries, since it is called WORLDS. so the international division should have to adjust for the states teams that yes, are allowed in the division, just like how any team from anywhere is allowed in the other divisions, but international isnt really made specifically for the USA

ok well even coed. i feel that it is INTERNATIONAL meaning to branch out and accommodate the other countries, since it is called WORLDS. so the international division should have to adjust for the states teams that yes, are allowed in the division, just like how any team from anywhere is allowed in the other divisions, but international isnt really made specifically for the USA
I agree with you on catering to international countries i mean i dont think they do that enough now as it is. They could do more i mean they are making tons of money at worlds. The talent level is growing with the international countries and their will come a time when the playing field will be leveled. But they just need to look at it carefully because I've competed international since 2008 and last yr we competed twice in a matter of two or three hours maybe less and it was just crazy.

I agree with you on catering to international countries i mean i dont think they do that enough now as it is. They could do more i mean they are making tons of money at worlds. The talent level is growing with the international countries and their will come a time when the playing field will be leveled. But they just need to look at it carefully because I've competed international since 2008 and last yr we competed twice in a matter of two or three hours maybe less and it was just crazy.
at least we've agreed on something :p
cuz yea, that is crazy competing twice in the one day.
they should just make then do the same as everyone eles. compete for a spot in finals once. but i guess they do it because there's such a wide pool of talent in the USA that they need to narrow, and look at more caregully than any other country in the division

at least we've agreed on something :p
cuz yea, that is crazy competing twice in the one day.
they should just make then do the same as everyone eles. compete for a spot in finals once. but i guess they do it because there's such a wide pool of talent in the USA that they need to narrow, and look at more caregully than any other country in the division
lol yes at least we do agree on something, i knew it would come sooner or later lol...yes it is crazy and ur body gets cold then u have to warm up again and go again it was a mess. I think they should use friday after the TEAM USA stuff is over and have like the international prelims that day but we will see this yr without the junior teams will everything go a lot faster (doubtful but we can hope cant we)

lol yes at least we do agree on something, i knew it would come sooner or later lol...yes it is crazy and ur body gets cold then u have to warm up again and go again it was a mess. I think they should use friday after the TEAM USA stuff is over and have like the international prelims that day but we will see this yr without the junior teams will everything go a lot faster (doubtful but we can hope cant we)
yes, maybe without the junior division thing will go a bit better.

Back