All-Star Jam Brands Vs. Coed Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess it is a form of discrimination and could cause issues for them.
What they can do is say on a Small/Medium/Large coed team, you need X number of single based stunts dependant on the # of boys in the division.

For a small team, you need 3 single based (4 boys, 3 is majority, but can be boys or girls basing). For medium, you will need 4 single based. On a large team, you will need 10 single based (to max out so to speak)

What is Varsity's policy on single based stunting score wise?
Jamfest has set themselves up for A LOT of trouble here..

I think it was a poorly worded effort to have it be a majority based on the number of guys rather than only the guys should get credit for it.

ie if you have 3 boys you need at least 2 single based stunts to be in the max range rather than 6 based on majority of people (based on 20)

worded something like to get in the max range the number single based stunts > than half the number of boys on your team.

But Jammy is such a good dancer...
Hmm. I think Im not gonna give dancing points to Jamfest because Jammy is an unidentified creature and unidentified creatures are not classified in my dancing criteria. Dancing points shall only be rewarded to Americheer and Cheerful, the dancing foam A.

Hmm. I think Im not gonna give dancing points to Jamfest because Jammy is an unidentified creature and unidentified creatures are not classified in my dancing criteria. Dancing points shall only be rewarded to Americheer and Cheerful, the dancing foam A.

Would Jammy get credit for "coed" stunting?

I am not sure if I want to know Jammy's sex (tmi js, and separate from questions regarding species), but due to Jammy's completely ambigous existence, he/she/it cannot have credit for "coed" stunting one way or the other even if Jammy single bases Cheerful or any other mascot.

If Jammy has a problem with this then maybe I shouldn't e-mail them my suggestion of allowing 1 boy on all girl teams.

so lets say we had a small coed team and the girls we're absolute BEAST BASES but no flyers
and the boys we're not the best bases but we're super flexible so they put up the 4 boys to fly.. the team wont get any point for their stunts!?!?

THEY SHOULD GET THE POINTS NO MATTER WHAT! IMO

Back