All-Star Jam Brands Vs. Coed Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so lets say we had a small coed team and the girls we're absolute BEAST BASES but no flyers
and the boys we're not the best bases but we're super flexible so they put up the 4 boys to fly.. the team wont get any point for their stunts!?!?

THEY SHOULD GET THE POINTS NO MATTER WHAT! IMO
Well that would be considered 4 coed stunts. 1 boy and 1 girl. 2 girls isn't coed.

I think that is so disappointing...If the intent of the rule is to ensure that a percentage of the stunts are partner, the gender of the participants should not matter at all...This is a horrible statement to make to the young ladies that base in partner stunting as well

So if 3 guys base one girl, what is that considered? Technically, that's "co-ed" stunting, correct?

Reactions: VTX
And here is their difficulty chart... It is interesting that it is about holding the position, not getting it there. So you can do assisted toss lib and then have the person let go and that is considered coed?

All stunts listed below must be unassisted once they reach the ending stunt position
Toss Hands 1
Toss Hands to Extension 2
Toss Extension 3
Toss Hands to Extended One Legged One Body Position Stunt 4
Toss Hands to One Legged Multiple Body Position Stunt/ 5
Toss Extended One Legged One Body Position Stunt

And here is their difficulty chart... It is interesting that it is about holding the position, not getting it there. So you can do assisted toss lib and then have the person let go and that is considered coed?

All stunts listed below must be unassisted once they reach the ending stunt position
Toss Hands 1
Toss Extension 3
From the way it was explained to me, yes, that will give you the max score if you have HALF the number of MALES on your team do that. I'm curious what happens if a guy tosses a guy to a lib? Is that considered "bonus"? :)

From the way it was explained to me, yes, that will give you the max score if you have HALF the number of MALES on your team do that. I'm curious what happens if a guy tosses a guy to a lib? Is that considered "bonus"? :)
Hmm interesting. I could toss Lib with a few guys on my team. too bad were not going to a single Jam Brands competition.

Toss Hands 1
Toss Extension 3

Is this Jam Brands? Or Varsity?

We have established that Jammy is possibly both sexist and the spawn of Satan. Jammy secretly started the conspiracy of Senior Open 5 in an effort to destroy Large All Girl Senior 5.

Actually Jammy was central in the conspiracy plot in allowing any Level 5 team that did not qualify for Worlds or did not want to spend the $$$ without a "chance" to win to go to Worlds to compete at the initial US Finals event after they bought our Final Destination. That got nipped in the bud and eliminated pretty daggone fast. Poor Jammy.

Toss Hands 1
Toss Extension 3
Toss Extended One Legged One Body Position Stunt[/quote]

Where's the full ups... Why is it that guys can do standing 2 to a double punch double but can't do unassisted full up libs or stretchs?!?!?!?

I dont coach a coed level 5 team, but I had a full up in high school. And I'm not that athletic....

wish you all could have been in the room when my gym owner asked them....."so basically your telling me because my girls dont have something between their legs they aren't getting any credit for what they're doing?".....
lol.... (she will probably KILL ME for telling you guys this!)

Or, because from a physiological stand point it's actually MORE difficult for a girl to base that stunt, but she does it (and does it better than half of the guys out there trying to do it)....you're NOT going to give her credit? Hmmm....way to set back the women's movement 80 years.
Anything you can do, I can do better.

Or, because from a physiological stand point it's actually MORE difficult for a girl to base that stunt, but she does it (and does it better than half of the guys out there trying to do it)....you're NOT going to give her credit? Hmmm....way to set back the women's movement 80 years.
Anything you can do, I can do better.

No you can't :)

Back