Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I booked my hotel and coach today! Cant wait to see everyone and Im so excited for the clinic on saturday :)
In 9 years of cheer, this is the first time I've ever gone to a competition not coaching a team or competing myself, so its going to be strange to have all day just to sit and watch haha
This is my second year in a row of only watching Jamfest. It's quite nice without all the stress tbh.

Does anyone know what time coed elite are performing? I look on the schedule and couldn't see it, unless I'm not looking correctly! 5/6 days to go woo ooh!

Does anyone know what time coed elite are performing? I look on the schedule and couldn't see it, unless I'm not looking correctly! 5/6 days to go woo ooh!
I was wondering about that too. I would imagine they would perform before session 3 awards as that's the session with the British level 5s, but there doesn't seem to be any time allocated for them.

I was wondering about that too. I would imagine they would perform before session 3 awards as that's the session with the British level 5s, but there doesn't seem to be any time allocated for them.
I really hope we don't miss them, my team are leaving at 4pm on the Sunday, so fingers crossed they perform before tejn :s

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Cheer Extreme performance is scheduled for 10:57am Sunday in the break between Leeds Trinity Titans senior L2 and Skyline Velocity senior L3 coed.

I think they perform again at 2:39 pm it looks like on the schedule between Super Crew Lakers open 6 and Aviator Allstars Lightning.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Cheer Extreme performance is scheduled for 10:57am Sunday in the break between Leeds Trinity Titans senior L2 and Skyline Velocity senior L3 coed.
Nooooooooooo we're in warmup then :( . I really hope they go on again.

There are quite a few breaks in the schedule, I can't see them performing at every break, can they???

By everyones info so far I'll be able to see all their performances. So cannot wait to see what they pull out of the bag with a smaller version of CoEd Elite, I feel we are all in for a treat.
Everytime I see a facebook status of tweet about JAMfest Europe I get all giggly and excited Anna-grace I need you to do the happy/excited clap before we get on the coach :D

Back