All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Stingrays Worlds teams to me... Obviously the talent and skills are there, but NOTHING about those routines screams Rays to me. Just the whole style and the formations and all of that. Maybe that's intentionally the game plan for finding success this season, but it's so odd to me

not feeling orange, granted i think it was a rough performance for them and the angle of the the video didnt help much. Maybe its the fact that they do the same bow n' arrow stunt twice within the first minute, which i find odd. Also i know theyve done them a few years now but the toe touch toss stunt they do seems pointless, i get they are trying to fill dead space and use it as a transition, but personally i hate them.
panthers elite stunt at the 1 minute mark i think should be tweaked a bit or changed. Its SO sloppy.

Cheers extreme smoex I wish they were small coed. They would be a great addition to the division and can add some of the tumblers to cougars

Panthers Day 2

They really need to do that switch full-up to Lib then pull the heel stretch, it would be soooo much cleaner & would hopefully see less bent legs. And seeing as how their back flexibility seems to be better than their front, it would be cool to see how it would look if they did the tic toc to scorp instead of bow & arrow.
It makes me sad seeing this team go backwards after showcase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back