All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you Stars Vipers for putting a bit of creativity and life back into inversions and transitions into and out of stunts. It made the routine so entertaining to watch compared to so many carbon copy/cookie cutter routines I've seen already this season. Whoever choreographed this routine deserves all the cookies because the simple yet creative transitions make the routine flow and stand out more.

Ray Jasper! I love him, he also works with Cheerforce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, our choreographers are incredible!! We owe so much of our success to them!
In addition to Ray Jasper, Ted Good also helped choreograph those teams! Some of the most talented people we know. [emoji7]

ACA usually gives a team the choreography award but decided to award the choreography award to the whole stars vipers program. All our team were choreographed by one of them or Brooklyn Frietag (sp?)

All part of action spirit! [emoji173][emoji173] i would highly recommend all of them!

I've been patiently waiting in anticipation for a video of Anacondas dance after seeing that snippet video on twitter and I have to say I'm slightly underwhelmed :(

@TheVipersMom could you shed light whether this weekend was just an off-performance or something? It seemed not as sharp as that twitter video that was floating around? I could also just be exaggerating as well lol who knows (not trying to be shady though)

I've been patiently waiting in anticipation for a video of Anacondas dance after seeing that snippet video on twitter and I have to say I'm slightly underwhelmed :(

@TheVipersMom could you shed light whether this weekend was just an off-performance or something? It seemed not as sharp as that twitter video that was floating around? I could also just be exaggerating as well lol who knows (not trying to be shady though)

I don't feel they performed it as the best they could and I'm not making excuses but the crowd is usually crazier at that point. The reason being is because our last pass boy got injured last weekend at comp. so on day 1 they had to stop the routine because he couldn't get up. Day 2 he did tumble (injured) & as he usually does he does some crowd pleasing dance move so the crowd goes crazier and I feel the girls dance better with all the noise.

However we got him checked out and he is out for a bit so we had to have a fill in for a week and this fill in just doesn't do that. So I wouldn't be surprised if they dance better off the energy and if u have seen him in person and what he does you would know why the crowd if going crazy. Wish he could have performed and can't wait till he is better. Hopefully u like it next time.

I don't feel they performed it as the best they could and I'm not making excuses but the crowd is usually crazier at that point. The reason being is because our last pass boy got injured last weekend at comp. so on day 1 they had to stop the routine because he couldn't get up. Day 2 he did tumble (injured) & as he usually does he does some crowd pleasing dance move so the crowd goes crazier and I feel the girls dance better with all the noise.

However we got him checked out and he is out for a bit so we had to have a fill in for a week and this fill in just doesn't do that. So I wouldn't be surprised if they dance better off the energy and if u have seen him in person and what he does you would know why the crowd if going crazy. Wish he could have performed and can't wait till he is better. Hopefully u like it next time.

Thank you for the detailed explanation! Knowing that now I have full faith I'll be thoroughly impressed next time! That video snippet on twitter has given me life time and time again!
Also I heard that there was like ZERO energy in the arena all day so I totally understand that aspect

Thank you so much, our choreographers are incredible!! We owe so much of our success to them!
In addition to Ray Jasper, Ted Good also helped choreograph those teams! Some of the most talented people we know. [emoji7]

ACA usually gives a team the choreography award but decided to award the choreography award to the whole stars vipers program. All our team were choreographed by one of them or Brooklyn Frietag (sp?)

All part of action spirit! [emoji173][emoji173] i would highly recommend all of them!

Yesssss!!!! I love Ray and Ted!!!!! Ray's creativity is AMAZING!!!!!

Have you seen the video before they took out the scorpion? Because pretty much all the flyers had straight scorpions, and you cant get that without flexibity. The strength part I agreee with, but I don't think its flexibility.
Back flexibility is one thing, but even that can shorten your glute muscles and hip flexors which abduct in the opposite direction. Simply stated: just because I can pull a scorpion, that doesn't mean that I can pull a front stretch. It may even make it more difficult if I am not stretching those muscles evenly, while warm, frequently.

Thank you for the detailed explanation! Knowing that now I have full faith I'll be thoroughly impressed next time! That video snippet on twitter has given me life time and time again!
Also I heard that there was like ZERO energy in the arena all day so I totally understand that aspect

I went back and looked at twitter clip because I agree. I think for me it has to do with the angle of the clip and how many people I can see there versus the entire team in the competition video. Everyone isn't as fierce as the girls that are the focal point....but that said....even if that performance isn't 100% their choreo is still better than the majority of what I've watched this season

Back