All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They really need to do that switch full-up to Lib then pull the heel stretch, it would be soooo much cleaner & would hopefully see less bent legs. And seeing as how their back flexibility seems to be better than their front, it would be cool to see how it would look if they did the tic toc to scorp instead of bow & arrow.
It makes me sad seeing this team go backwards after showcase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to sit in splits at practice.

No the flexibility is all there that not the problem. They just need to spend like an entire week doing tick tocs with straight legs. And putting it to the side just makes it look even worse.

Pulling them to the side, hunching over, and not being able to straighten the supporting leg, are all signs of lack of strength and flexibility. Their quads, hip flexors, and hamstrings are tight. It happens a lot to power tumblers who do bounding passes, and baby flyers whose connective tissues are now beginning to stiffen, naturally, due to age. They need gentle, warm, stretching and strength training with light weight.

Does anyone know scores of Swooschats and Anacondas? Obviously Anacondas had 2 better runs but I'm curious of the breakdown of scores there

Does anyone know scores of Swooschats and Anacondas? Obviously Anacondas had 2 better runs but I'm curious of the breakdown of scores there

a2cc64d22042ccc2e55eaeb4467e813f.jpg
our day 2 improved quite a bit because I think our final score is 94 something but here is day 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulling them to the side, hunching over, and not being able to straighten the supporting leg, are all signs of lack of strength and flexibility. Their quads, hip flexors, and hamstrings are tight. It happens a lot to power tumblers who do bounding passes, and baby flyers whose connective tissues are now beginning to stiffen, naturally, due to age. They need gentle, warm, stretching and strength training with light weight.

Have you seen the video before they took out the scorpion? Because pretty much all the flyers had straight scorpions, and you cant get that without flexibity. The strength part I agreee with, but I don't think its flexibility.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back