All-Star Large Senior And Worlds! If Only 3 Teams In The Division....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If there are 4 teams I could see them allowing them to all advance, sort of like NCA college and how all D1A large coed teams advance to finals no matter what their placement is but the other divisions only take a percentage.

If there are 4 teams I could see them allowing them to all advance, sort of like NCA college and how all D1A large coed teams advance to finals no matter what their placement is but the other divisions only take a percentage.
Its WORLDS, thats not how it works. Don't change the rules because it doesn't work for a certain division.

I don't think this has ever happened before. I know there has been a division with only one team in it before. But unlimited actually got up to 8 so they were able to take 4 to finals.

One other thing about Large Senior. Last I checked, Charlotte Gold was in this division correct?

Next, no one knows about PSS, FCA, Cheers & More, and MACs

macs is sm coed and sm all girl

Absolutely. I am against them only taking 2 teams to finals if it just so happens there are only 4 teams at Worlds. At that point, everyone can see that the division is dying out. Just let them all move on!

i dont think that would play into it. wasnt it in ioc6 that there was no 3rd place?

Latest posts

Back