All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's insane. Judges must of caught something that we didn't. Obviously I wanted senior elite to win (and I'm so happy that they did) but I would have never wished a team get scored unfairly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I am seriously disgusted with that..unreal. Love you stars!
I hope my girls continue on and some day become Shooting Stars; they are a wonderful group of girls both on and off the floor! They are incredible role models for my daughters (a Milkyway and a Twinkle at WC). Great job girls!!!!!

Welll if u havent seen Tsunami lately they are WAY cleaner than f5 hence the lead but they did have busts while f5 hit almost perfect obviously they score higher!! but Not to be mean or anything so dont take this personally! SENIOR ELITE :eek: GOOD JOB TO EVEYRONE

Let's all remember that most every single team in this division is THE team to be on in each of their gyms. These are the teams every little girl in the gym looks up to and wants to be. They all work incredibly hard. Everyone wants to say who should have scored what and this happened or that happened but it's over and every single girl in this division should be extremely proud of their performances. Acedad said in another topic how hard it must be for these athletes to stay on top of their game every year, every girl in this division has to live up to that and they do year after year! I know people are going to complain and bring the drama and negativity but I want to give a shout out to every girl in this division because they are incredible and should be applauded no matter what place they came in!!!

nicely put,completely agree! everyone who competed, and made finals should be proud of themselves! they work soo hard

Well you gotta know that this is allstar cheer in the large all girl divison ! It's win or go home to them !

Replying to jcheerxx
Exactly because there were some teams who didn't even make it to finals.

politics.

i never really liked cea's dance. i always kinda felt like it was just thrown in the middle, but cea KILLED their dance this weekend and looked amazing. stars was kinda sloppy and wasnt crisp like senior elite's. tumbling i cant really judge, im glad that u dont need a million doubles like f5 and stars to win worlds anymore:)

but honestly u watch both routines...and senior elite just had more floor presence and execution. jumps to back are a large amount of points and wc was not on time and senior elite executed them well. id like to see the jump scores. those stunts didnt bobble(accept the drop) at all. theres more to a score sheet than one stunt falling. its not pretty, but, for example, even a quarterback can throw an interception in the super bowl and still win.

Welll if u havent seen Tsunami lately they are WAY cleaner than f5 hence the lead but they did have busts while f5 hit almost perfect obviously they score higher!! but Not to be mean or anything so dont take this personally! SENIOR ELITE :eek: GOOD JOB TO EVEYRONE

Here we go again. Let it rest when it counted F5 still beat TSU and they were not perfect. Try again next year.

From what I saw, Tsunami was very happy and thrilled to be Top 5 at Worlds and crying tears of joy. They had great performances both days. For everyone who said Tsunami would never make it, looks like you didn't see what others saw. I heard they had two goals and they met them both. So Tsunami, you are the best ... you came to win ... and you took the victory of shining at Worlds in the Top 5. Go Tsu Tsu, WE LOVE YOU!

i never really liked cea's dance. i always kinda felt like it was just thrown in the middle, but cea KILLED their dance this weekend and looked amazing. stars was kinda sloppy and wasnt crisp like senior elite's. tumbling i cant really judge, im glad that u dont need a million doubles like f5 and stars to win worlds anymore:)

but honestly u watch both routines...and senior elite just had more floor presence and execution. jumps to back are a large amount of points and wc was not on time and senior elite executed them well. id like to see the jump scores. those stunts didnt bobble(accept the drop) at all. theres more to a score sheet than one stunt falling. its not pretty, but, for example, even a quarterback can throw an interception in the super bowl and still win.

How do you feel it was a fluke that they won last year, They hit clean, had the difficulty and won when others did not.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but don't say ss's win last year was a fluke. They won for a reason. You especially shouldn't say that since some people could say the senior elite won because of fluke, since they dropped stunts and still won. and ss got a 7-8 in tumbling and dance which is wayy off. I am glad se won, and i am not taking that away from them, they are truely amazing, as are all the teams who got a bid and made it to finals.

agree with this 100%
ive always enjoyed watching stars, but this year i didnt feel that stars presence like in 08 & 07.
congrats to sr elite, you ladies brought your hearts to the floor this weekend, this truly was YOUR year.

Back