All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Map

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm too scared to touch the map but here is a list of addresses of our locations in New Zealand for All Star Cheerleaders Ltd, have left off street numbers, let me know if that is required:
  • Cobham Road, Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
  • Manga Road, Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
  • School Road, Wellsford, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Diana Drive, Glenfield, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Elliot Street, Riverhead, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Brick Steet, Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Arundell Street, Mt. Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Crosbie Road, Pukekohe, Auckland, New Zealand
  • The Boulevard, Te Rapa, Hamilton, New Zealand
  • MacDonald Street, Mt. Maunganui, Tauranga, New Zealand
  • Te Ngae Road, Rotorua, New Zealand
  • Manchester Street, Paraparaumu, Kapiti Coast, New Zealand
  • Hutchison Road, Newtown, Wellington, New Zealand
  • Watts Road, Sockburn, Christchurch, New Zealand
Street numbers would be helpful - otherwise the locations would be off.

USA Wildcats has 3 locations
USA Wildcats Naugatuck-285 Great Hill Road Naugatuck, CT 06770
USA Wildcats Windsor- 436 Hayden Station Rd Windsor, CT 06095
USA Wildcats Bethel- 13 Francis J Clarke Circle Bethel, CT 06801

..... and someone moved Cheer Athletics Plano and Austin. Map is now locked. Public can view but not edit.

On that note, there are likely several pins that are not in their correct location. Please let me know if you see any errors and I will move them back.

If you would like to help, please send me an email ([email protected]) and I will add you as an editor.

Last edited:
..... and someone moved Cheer Athletics Plano. Map is now locked. Public can view but not edit.

On that note, there are likely several pins that are not in their correct location. Please let me know if you see any errors and I will move them back.

If you would like to help, please send me an email ([email protected]) and I will add you as an editor.

Cheer Tyme Fairfax should be in Fairfax, VA but is currently chilling in Buffalo, NY.

ECE Oakdale should be in CT but it's in PA.

..... and someone moved Cheer Athletics Plano and Austin. Map is now locked. Public can view but not edit.

Clearly some people shouldn't be allowed to play on the computer or be in a chat forum. :(

@BlueCat are we ok to make a layer for gyms with 10 or 11+ locations?
All Star from New Zealand, Premier Athletics, Rockstar, CEA, and ACE are all getting up there with locations

@BlueCat are we ok to make a layer for gyms with 10 or 11+ locations?
All Star from New Zealand, Premier Athletics, Rockstar, CEA, and ACE are all getting up there with locations
Sure. My original intent was to have a layer for each program which would allow you to show/hide the ones you wanted to see. However, there is a limit on the number of layers which precludes us from doing that. I also underestimated how many programs had that many facilities. We can keep combining the layers as needed.

Short answer - yes.

I'm too scared to touch the map but here is a list of addresses of our locations in New Zealand for All Star Cheerleaders Ltd, have left off street numbers, let me know if that is required:
  • Cobham Road, Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
  • Manga Road, Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
  • School Road, Wellsford, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Diana Drive, Glenfield, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Elliot Street, Riverhead, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Brick Steet, Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Arundell Street, Mt. Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Crosbie Road, Pukekohe, Auckland, New Zealand
  • The Boulevard, Te Rapa, Hamilton, New Zealand
  • MacDonald Street, Mt. Maunganui, Tauranga, New Zealand
  • Te Ngae Road, Rotorua, New Zealand
  • Manchester Street, Paraparaumu, Kapiti Coast, New Zealand
  • Hutchison Road, Newtown, Wellington, New Zealand
  • Watts Road, Sockburn, Christchurch, New Zealand
All the addresses listed from the website have been added. Some that you've listed above aren't on the website currently - let me know if they need to be added to the map!

Basically this shows all these mega gyms where they should expand to next... the entire middle US is a little naked.

Is the Mid- West saturated with smaller gyms? Or is there just a few smaller gyms which leaves athletes with little choice?
Don't know about other states but Oklahoma has a lot of programs, just T&S is the only one with more than two locations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm not 100% sure how to add things to the map and don't want to mess it up but Fire and Ice Allstars has around 5 or 6 locations. The majority of their gyms are in Pennsylvania but I think 1 or 2 are in West Virginia!

Pittsburgh
1371 Saw Mill Run Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA

Mars
164 Brickyard Rd #200
Mars, PA

Wheeling
1610 Warwood Ave
Wheeling, WV

Fairmont
165 Carr Lane
Fairmont, WV