All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Map

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Somebody has really upgraded some of the map icons. Nice! (Feel free to edit the ones that already had icons if you want to improve them - including CA's.)

Can someone please add PCM San Francisco?
389 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Thanks!

Can someone add Champion Cheer's 2 locations?

Champion Cheer
280 Commerce Street Suite 110
Southlake, TX76092
United States

Champion Cheer Justin
6225 TX-114
Rhome, TX 76078
United States

I live in Indiana, but up in the northwest. Here I really only have two options, unless I'm willing to drive 2+ hours. Southern Indiana has waaaay more gyms but we need more options lol and I'm salty about that. (if you don't get where the northwest is in Indiana, think by Notre Dame) The only gym with 3+ locations here used to be ICE but they closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish!! Southern Indiana has only 2 gyms that offer level 5 teams, and both are restricted. Only 2 other gyms are available that struggle with having level 4 teams. The best place to go around here is to drive across the bridge into Ky and go to Gymtyme, which is still almost an hour without traffic.

I added the three ACX locations but now I'm not sure how to switch ACX to a four location gym after the newest announcement. Can someone add it for me?

New address:
ACX Diamonds
133 Eayrestown Rd
Vincentown, NJ08088

I added the three ACX locations but now I'm not sure how to switch ACX to a four location gym after the newest announcement. Can someone add it for me?

New address:
ACX Diamonds
133 Eayrestown Rd
Vincentown, NJ08088

Added

Back