All-Star March 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im actually talking about alot of divisions not one in particular.. if a certain team sticks out to you then i guess it pertains to them too. but im talking about the overall worlds divisions
I was just thinking that I can't think of anybody that it would pertain to

Im actually talking about alot of divisions not one in particular.. if a certain team sticks out to you then i guess it pertains to them too. but im talking about the overall worlds divisions
I agree with you. Worlds teams are judged very generously. If like a level 3 team landed their tucks the way some fulls landed (chest down, walk out of it, feet crossed, no set) they would not score above an 93, or if a lower level team based far apart with mediocre flyer flexibility. I see worlds teams scoring 97-99 but they have many technique flaws across the board that lower levels would be losing points on tech for.
I don't think, realistically, that teams get more points for the name across their chest, but I do wonder sometimes if that happens.

*I had not seen Coed Elite yet this season. Their baskets are so pretty!

*As someone who LIVES for technique, I am loving XS because you can SEE everything including all passes in running tumbling. No hiding.

*Super Senior's opening stunt >>>>

*PSA: We have to get back to pointing toes in jumps, folks. Something I noticed on a few teams. Don't be so focused on innovating that you neglect fundamentals.

Central Jersey Allstars - Bombshells (Ultimate Battle)

Central Jersey Allstars - Bombshells (BATB)

Cheer Extreme Allstars - SMOEX

Cheer Extreme Allstars - SSX

Cheer Extreme Allstars - Cougars

Latest posts

Back