All-Star March 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SE, please put back some of your difficulty.

That routine was so creative at showcase, and now it's watered down to a frustrating extent. What was once a really cool stunt now has a plain double around and a stretch tic-toc to bow-and-arrow (ie. the exact same stunt element they've done yearly since 2010). They finally had whip dubs in standing tumbling, and now those have been gone since showcase.

I know, I know, they always water down at this time of the season. And they're scoring well. But it's still annoying.
I don't think I saw their Showcase, however this routine is just Stunning!!!!!......:)

Well... as long as they keep doing the same thing every month I'm allowed to make a comment on it...

Keep doing what? Being a top contender in Lg Senior? Lol. Never said you weren’t allowed to comment, just annoyed that people seem to think they’re the only team that waters down some of their routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep doing what? Being a top contender in Lg Senior? Lol. Never said you weren’t allowed to comment, just annoyed that people seem to think they’re the only team that waters down some of their routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now they are kind of the only LAG contender that has watered down their stunts and tumbling to this extent...

Right now they are kind of the only LAG contender that has watered down their stunts and tumbling to this extent...
I agree, and it’s like every time that routine happens someone usually falls. I just can’t get behind the inconsistency. Really hoping panthers keeps up with the hitting performances.

I agree, and it’s like every time that routine happens someone usually falls. I just can’t get behind the inconsistency. Really hoping panthers keeps up with the hitting performances.

Inconsistent is a slight reach, as well as saying every time they perform someone falls. They hit 0 both days at cheersport and NCA.......

I think all of the LAG teams definitely had at least a few rough days this season. However, I would love to see SE perform the showcase routine.

Back