All-Star Most Embarassing Cheer Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UCA High School Nationals my freshman year, I backspotted the middle stunt. In the cheer, we got to the point where the flyer hands me her sign while she's in a prep...i take it and its my job to CHUCK the sign so it gets off the mat, all while keeping my eyes on my flyer constantly....well, I take the sign from my flyer and chuck it, well i didn't know that there was a spotter standing right behind me. I literally hit the guy smack in the stomach with my sign, he doubled over immediately, he had NO idea it was coming. Well, the focus was no longer on my team, but on the spotter, we giggled through the rest of the routine, and 4 years later, people still make comments about it!

do you have a video????

I have no idea what my daughter would say is her most embarassing moment, but I am going to have to say that to me it was last weekend and 'caught on tape'!! We went looking at the pics and there was a pic of my daughter doing a back handspring (basically in a back bend position), legs far enough apart and those red shorts/blomers!! Personally I thought it made the photogropher look like a perfert!! But it was embarassing that at least 19 other members and their parents would see this pic of my daughter!! :rolleyes:

I have no idea what my daughter would say is her most embarassing moment, but I am going to have to say that to me it was last weekend and 'caught on tape'!! We went looking at the pics and there was a pic of my daughter doing a back handspring (basically in a back bend position), legs far enough apart and those red shorts/blomers!! Personally I thought it made the photogropher look like a perfert!! But it was embarassing that at least 19 other members and their parents would see this pic of my daughter!! :rolleyes:

i'm always so afraid to get these really disgusting/ugly/omgdeletethis photos in jumps/handsprings.haha.

i'm always so afraid to get these really disgusting/ugly/omgdeletethis photos in jumps/handsprings.haha.

I couldn't believe that they even let that pic stay with the other pics! You don't understand....she is dead center.....legs further than shoulders apart (yea, wasn't one of her best bhs!!), and a view for all!!!

The first thing that crossed my mind was "What kind of perv is this photographer???" I know he didn't do it on purpose, but I'm telling you anyone out of the industry would have thought so!!!

I couldn't believe that they even let that pic stay with the other pics! You don't understand....she is dead center.....legs further than shoulders apart (yea, wasn't one of her best bhs!!), and a view for all!!!

The first thing that crossed my mind was "What kind of perv is this photographer???" I know he didn't do it on purpose, but I'm telling you anyone out of the industry would have thought so!!!
if you told the people at the desk they would of taken it off. since they threatened me to delete all the photos of my team because i had my camera. and they didn't even post the pictures online because they were so paranoid of someone taking them . (off topic)

if you told the people at the desk they would of taken it off

You know if I had been anywhere else besides a cheer comp, I would have done it. But since we were at a comp I really didn't think it was that big a problem. You know, when you've been going to them for so long, you just kinda get used to seeing things you might not see elswhere. I actually remeber my exact thought when I first came across that pic......."OMG, I feel sorry for that girl!! That's an embarassing pose!!" That was before I realized it was my daughter (her bhs's are normally better than that!!)!! It's just the kind of setting that a pic like that isn't "odd' just like girls running around in their sports bras. I just was embarressed knowing all the other parents were going to think the same as I did and then see that it was her!

During awards at Cheersport nationals, my team and I were all holding hands and praying (like every team does), expecting to get 6th place. Well we ended up getting 3rd place. I was the one that went to get the trophy. When the announcer said our name for third place everyone jumped up, but I was the only one dancing like a maniac all the way to the cheersport cheerleader to get the trophy. The cameraman followed me the whole way while I was dancing. I still have the DVD of it. It was so embarassing, but I was so happy for my team!!!

last year i remember walking out at the first competition of the year and not realizing there was a step onto the floor. I tripped over it and fell over. The funniest part is that one of the team moms got pictures of me slowly falling on to the floor.

we were warming up tumbling at an exhibition at a small cheering comp in a high school gym... i did my ro tuck and when i landed i over rotated and slid right under the judges table .... best thing is my dad caught it on video and likes to still watch it to this day like 5 years later

we were warming up tumbling at an exhibition at a small cheering comp in a high school gym... i did my ro tuck and when i landed i over rotated and slid right under the judges table .... best thing is my dad caught it on video and likes to still watch it to this day like 5 years later

that's too funny! you made the judges notice you!

Back