All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching the live stream, a couple of teams ago did some girl pull her sneaker off? And then did jumps to back? That has to be a deduction.

Sent from the Fierce Board App

Watching the live stream, a couple of teams ago did some girl pull her sneaker off? And then did jumps to back? That has to be a deduction.

Sent from the Fierce Board App
Yea and she did a running tumbling pass too, there has to be some kind of safety concern there I would think

Am I the only one that's often seeing things IndustryNews isn't?
Like youth elite: "perfect stunts" - and what about that backspot that fell after the double down? :confused: I agree with the tweets from CheerUpdates a lot more.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd like CheerUpdates to do the tweets and IndustryNews to just take videos and post them really fast.

Am I the only one that's often seeing things IndustryNews isn't?
Like youth elite: "perfect stunts" - and what about that backspot that fell after the double down? :confused: I agree with the tweets from CheerUpdates a lot more.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd like CheerUpdates to do the tweets and IndustryNews to just take videos and post them really fast.
I've noticed both of them missing touch downs that I can see really clearly on the live feed, IN even more than CU though. In their defense its harder to see everything watching in the arena I bet. Unless youre watching in the arena too and are seeing everything they miss hahh.

Back