All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG Cheet athletics tiny 1 are dancing to panthers dance song from last season. A girl even do a What's the tea move. Sooo cute.

I saw that too!! Haha I was like tiny 1 doing a world's caliber dance?!? Work!

Saw a couple of Reign girls tweeting that without the fall they would have won Medium Coed 5... is this true or are they just trying to make themselves feel better?

Okay people, filmed videos vertically on my iphone .. when I plug in my phone to put them on my computer they are literally upside down.. I have had @4D3Cheer help me and I cant do it ... and if I upload it from my phone right to youtube there is no sound ... safe to say I need to find my digital camera

Saw a couple of Reign girls tweeting that without the fall they would have won Medium Coed 5... is this true or are they just trying to make themselves feel better?
Not if you look at their raw score. Even without deductions, their raw score still isn't as high as the top teams.

I
I'm sure if everyone would of hit perfectly without falls SOT would have won but this is cheer and crazy things happen ! They're def just trying to make themselves feel better!

Their day 2 raw score was a 96.44, so no. Without the fall, they probably would've placed 5th or 6th.

Back