All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sportsmanship award so goes to Twist and Shout Obsession and GT platinum!! Both teams were amazing and when they both won they were all so happy for each others and they made me cry they were so sweet!!! And to make them even better sports they said congrats to all the other teams and thanked them for cheering them on on the floor. I was so amazed by their sportsmanship

My thoughts on NCA Day 2:
-Brandon SB is lifeeee, although I really do love me some smoed.
-Really heartbroken for cheetahs and cali coed :( but i know coed elite must have rocked it!!
-Panthers: yesss. Now either BABS or Senior Elite can go win Worlds, thanks ;)
-Sooo happy for ECE J5!!
-Orange crushhhed it!
-Really glad for Generals! Love them this year!!!
-Congrats to ALL the teams that preformed/won NCA Dallas!

I know I don't have much to say, I just worked my second double in a row...read 65 pages of this thread and my brain is fried :confused: good night to all!

Whew what a weekend! It was intense but the moments that stick out in my mind were senior elite, f5 and panthers all hitting amazing routines tonight, both of coed elite's two brilliant performances and then winning, Brandon nailing two amazing performances, orange hitting their routine tonight to take the win, and two amazing performances by ssx. However the moment that's going to be hard to forget is lady bullet's perfect routine that fell apart in basket tosses of all things. I'm not even going to go into the travesty that was medium coed. It's already forgotten knowing that the world will right itself at worlds. Almost glad to be going back to the real world tomorrow...it's hard being in love with a sport that is judged so subjectively.

I thought they would be in fourth. I cannot believe they placed below Peach.

I knew peach would place above them before stars even finished their pyramid. After the stunts the energy just wasn't there along them not being as clean as peach. And the energy factor really affected a lot of teams this weekend.

I knew peach would place above them before stars even finished their pyramid. After the stunts the energy just wasn't there along them not being as clean as peach. And the energy factor really affected a lot of teams this weekend.

That's what one of my friends said that was actually in the arena for the performances. Hopefully the stars will get it back together for worlds!

One question on Senior Elite...

At Showcase...if I remember clearly they had 5/6 standing three to double's? But every competition after showcase all three standing tumbling elements are now–running two to double's? Anyone have an idea why not perform it as much? Not questioning CSP just curious. :cheering:

So excited that f5, panthers, and especially my SE ladies gave their best performance today. That was beyond amazing. It's one thing to perform well, another thing to perform well when it really counts.

I'm actually very glad that they all hit (excuse me, did very well) too bc that's true competition ya know?

Am I the only one that doesn't think WCSS deserved the score they got? Like yeah they had a fall and a bobble, and I saw a small issue with jumps, but still. Their routine is just so clean and different than the 'normal' routine. I think they still should've placed higher. Like I love F5 and Panthers (seriously I listen to their music daily) but their routines just don't have that same impact as they did years before. Meh, maybe its just me not being able to comprehend them winning NCA. :(
I don't think it's as difficult and/or entertaining as many of the others, but having said that, I thought they usually scored higher at NCA w/o the difficulty. Maybe execution? I'd like to see the breakdown on the score sheets I saw for yesterday's performances. *They might already be in this thread and I just haven't seen it yet, I'll know in a few min

Back