All-Star Nca (friday And Day 1 Updates)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheersport made sense, they fell apart day 2. I didn't see or hear about a tumbling crash, just the one bobble.
Yeah they had a touchdown I just watched a video.
But their raw wouldn't make sense going down just because they had a bad day.. that's kind what deductions were for. I don't know, they're just not getting that high of a raw this year.

"Make a copy" option not enabled for me. Tried saving as excel sheet so can filter but can't read. Thoughts?

Hmm. Are you logged into google? That might be why. Otherwise maybe copy the information into a new sheet in the doc and do as you please?

Sent from the Fierce Board App

OA Angels My heart
tumblr_inline_mj0smsL1z61qz4rgp.gif

Pleasseee hit tomorrow.

Yeah they had a touchdown I just watched a video.
But their raw wouldn't make sense going down just because they had a bad day.. that's kind what deductions were for. I don't know, they're just not getting that high of a raw this year.

Ok then, I was just trying to make some sense of it all. Generally I can make sense of what the judges see even if I don't agree with them. But I'm really struggling with this today and hope it doesn't continue into small and large allgirl!

Ok then, I was just trying to make some sense of it all. Generally I can make sense of what the judges see even if I don't agree with them. But I'm really struggling with this today and hope it doesn't continue into small and large allgirl!
Oh you know large senior is gonna be crazy regardless...

Hmm. Are you logged into google? That might be why. Otherwise maybe copy the information into a new sheet in the doc and do as you please?

Sent from the Fierce Board App
thought was logged in but wasn't. thanks. :)

Gymtyme Platinum is currently in 5th. They apparently had a safety violation in the pyramid. A girl let go of the flyer's foot too early.

Back