All-Star Nca (friday And Day 1 Updates)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't understand why sm coed scores are so low. I know teams had issues but so did other teams in all the other divisions. I get that there's different panels but when everyone is going for a bid all the scores should be equivalent. It really seems like they're scoring small coed low.

When do they post the Day 2 schedule? I know it's like reverse placements and we have to figure it out, but I couldn't remember when/if they posted the like... outline?

gesedegy.jpg

Back of Top Guns uni

OMG I love these...especially the wings with "Omar"....
Well done Drkilluzionz...well done...

I disagree somewhat. With the new tiered system it is possible to max out and get a really high score in everything now. It spells it out for you how to do it. I am more curious where they did it.

My assumption would be running tumbling, but obviously that can't be 2 or 3 points. I need scoresheets ASAP.

now that day 1 is over, i'm exhausted. and i've been sitting in my bed with my laptop for most of the day. and i'm still nauseous from before stars went.

and i probably shouldn't be laughing at mishtm52 's frustration, but reading your tweets about the idiots messing up the google doc is slightly humorous.

night y'all. don't have any crazy arguments or discussions while i'm sleeping.

Back