All-Star Nca (friday And Day 1 Updates)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so I found large senior videos on youtube. They are videos of the live feed but they are actually pretty good. PM me if you want them. But post them on here and get them taken down, and I will kill you. <3

Now. Watching the videos, I noticed Panthers had a girl on her but at one point.
Yet no deduction...
Maybe no one caught it.

I caught that as soon as it happened. They also had a girl step out of bounds across the front of the mat.

with that many girls tumbling in all directions im not surprised they didnt catch it. took me a good two times of watching it to even see it happen.

YESS ACES and Panthers I LOVE YOU :cloud9: Sad about F5. Except that if they don't win they don't get the Lg Sr Curse, so that's good! UGH I hate that F5 and Panthers are in the same division, I want them both to win! Can they tie at Worlds? :cool: I also want both ACES and Orange to win... but I want Aces to win just a little bit more

I have pictures of the paid and at large bids that I took of my computer (no wifi in my hotel). How should I upload them off my phone?

im really rooting for Aces this season, but that sign thing has got to go, just too high school-ish for me, in my opinion. obviously im all for F5 taking it this season.

Omg everyone left before Love comes on.. I feel so bad for these girls!!!

They are in our hotel and I'm going to cheer super hard for them because this is sad!!
We stayed for them and to cheer on Tiger Elite who had to come on again after an injury. It was sad to see everyone leave before the last teams performed.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

ETA: don't think it worked oops

I love Aces, but I'm kinda shocked Orange is in second! I can't wait to see how this division, large coed, and small senior turn out tomorrow! Great job to all teams today and good luck tomorrow! :)

Back