All-Star New Cali Allstars/arizona Rumor - True Or False?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think if Cali added an large senior 5 or int coed 5 it would come out of the Livermore location! After them and the other Cali teams winning worlds this year. I see a lot of kids leaving gyms hoping to be apart of a world champion gym. Sad to say this buy yes California as a state can never keep their cheerleaders at one gym. These kids travel to be apart of the best programs.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I do hope that Livermore can add another level 5 team, maybe a restricted 5 but I just don't see them having enough kids to field a large senior 5, I just don't know where they would all come from, even if kids leave other nor cal programs I don't know if there are that many true level 5 kids just floating around.

I am 2 weeks away from my gf going home to Phoenix for the summer. He was going to get me an AZ Power sports bra :( I am so worried now. Hashtag crying

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

There are a lot of other gyms in AZ but the only ones that have Worlds teams are AZ Power, Desert Storm and (I think) USA Starz. Am I right in that if CA were to take over AZ Power, they could not have Worlds Teams in the same divisions? I can't see Power wanting to do that and it would really be a negative for them.

I don't know about the business aspect of this issue but it just seems really sleazy to claim an affiliation like this just before tryouts and there appears to be nothing but rumors that don't make any sense.
HEY HEY HEY! worlds is over& now we don't know. AZ Thunder WILL have a coed most likely medium 5. so don't doubt AZ. we will be fierce this season, better watch out.

I can't tell you that I'm not sad that CA isn't coming to AZ but it is what it is. My CP is staying on Cali Coed she loves her team and wouldn't have it any other way (even though she's home sick sometimes)
Off topic, but do you know how many seniors coed had? Seems to be nearly the whole team..

I think if Cali added an large senior 5 or int coed 5 it would come out of the Livermore location! After them and the other Cali teams winning worlds this year. I see a lot of kids leaving gyms hoping to be apart of a world champion gym. Sad to say this buy yes California as a state can never keep their cheerleaders at one gym. These kids travel to be apart of the best programs.

Many of those kids are gym transplants to Cali Livermore but I think of they did an international 5 it might work. Large all girl is very hard to get.. As we can see from amount of teams already in division

I doubt it. I think they would put an international out of Ontario or San Marcos. Makes the most sense.

At the parent info meeting it was stated they were talking about possibly having Inter all-girl 5 out of Ontario, but they said they were only talking about it. Nothing for sure. I guess it would also depend on the number of level 5 athletes trying out. If there are a lot of level 5 that tryout I'm sure they will do what's best for the program to put together another 5. Tryouts in a couple of weeks so we'll have to wait and see.

I think there are a lot super senioring :)

tumblr_inline_mkwohwvNtS1qz4rgp.gif

Back