All-Star New Locations For 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I know there was a thread about it but it wouldn't come up when I searched for it. Anyway ICE has a new location in Pittsburgh. Its not a new gym but a d2 gym that was closing apparently.

3rd Location- outside of Houston

Stars Vipers Katy (Richmond)
1811 First Oaks Street Suite 140
Richmond, Texas 77406

We still have the other two
Schertz (San Antonio)
And Cedar Park (Austin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3rd Location- outside of Houston

Stars Vipers Katy (Richmond)
1811 First Oaks Street Suite 140
Richmond, Texas 77406

We still have the other two
Schertz (San Antonio)
And Cedar Park (Austin)

Why are they calling the location in Richmond katy? That is almost 30 minutes from me and I live in katy.

I have no idea guys, I’m sorry! On the map it all looks the same to me. I guess Houston must be so big that these little cities aren’t as close as they appear.

looks like it was PCM Huntington Beach (changing names? franchises?)

How does this even happen? This gym already had tryouts as PCM, announced teams as PCM, now a week later they are Stars and having a 2nd tryout. Wonder if the parents/athletes were already in the loop. Seems kind of shady to me...

How does this even happen? This gym already had tryouts as PCM, announced teams as PCM, now a week later they are Stars and having a 2nd tryout. Wonder if the parents/athletes were already in the loop. Seems kind of shady to me...

I don’t know but I think something is going on with PCM. First, after this last season they pulled out of Vacaville (which is now closed I believe), San Francisco (which has gone back to Rebels Elite), and now Huntington Beach (which is now Stars Vipers). Also, PCM High Desert is now Mystic All Stars.

Last edited:
So does everyone have to try out again? Different team placements? Are the gym managers the same as when it was pcm?

Something strange is going on at PCM. They have pulled out of so many gyms in the last couple of years. The SF gym athletes seem to be pretty excited to be back to Rebels.

PCM has been dying out for the past 2-3 seasons, I’m not surprised. Just confused as to why they waited until after tryouts. As far as I have seen the staff is still the same as PCM, same location, just a new name.

PCM has been dying out for the past 2-3 seasons, I’m not surprised. Just confused as to why they waited until after tryouts. As far as I have seen the staff is still the same as PCM, same location, just a new name.
It makes it harder for the athletes and parents to leave this season, especially if they are being told everything will be the same except the name.

And now the Anaheim location is Magic All Stars run by the amazing Troy Hedgren. If I remember correctly that was the name of his gym before he merged with Kelly Elliott who had I think Pacific Coast Cheer.

Back