OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What is Hostess?
Snack food company in America. They make a variety of chemically unhealthy yet delicious treats. Workers were striking because of attempted hour cutting and wage reduction plus reductions of benefits. Owners said they needed to get back to work or they'd liquidate the company. And they did. No more Hostess.

Part of the problem is that people aren't as interested in that stuff anymore. And the rumored ingredient list of Twinkies contain chemicals they use in rockets and weaponry. Americans are mostly looking into healthier options.

I thought my cp would be big enough to finally get some Miss Me jeans so I let her try some one.

She is probably about a year and a half from being able to wear their smallest size but I'm so excited!! It's so hard to find cute little kids clothes that don't look like what 5 year olds wear!
I got Babydonna some Miss Me jeans from Dillard's a couple of weeks ago. They had a really good sale. They look so cute on her!!! I'm usually a mom who buys most of her clothes at Target, etc because of how fast she grows, but I just couldn't resist the Miss Me's. Besides, they'll sell well when it's time for consignment...

I feel like it was a wake up call. Ive always been one to think things through before I do it. And just knowing that I could have died changes everything. Im done thinking everything through and just live a little. Im not gonna be stupid though. I just want to actually feel alive.
Bless you! I know you can take this experience and turn it into a positive in your life. This reminds me of what happened to me in high school. I was seventeen. I parked under the parking deck at the mall, and a guy walked up, pointed a gun at me, and told me to get back in the car. He got into the drivers' seat and off we went. I was so scared. All I could think of were the things I hadn't done yet and the people I loved. Long story short, the guy ended up dropping me off at the end of a long dirt driveway in the woods and he stole my car. He didn't hurt me at all, thank goodness. It could have ended so much worse. I decided at that point to get my $__t together and start living up to my full potential. Up until that point, I had really been selling myself short and taking the "path of least resistance" in life. I totally turned around. My grades shot up, and I started becoming involved in more activities at school. I lingered a little longer with people I loved, and never lost another moment to tell others how much I loved and appreciated them. My life is much better because something bad happened. I hope you will make your experience work for you too. :kiss:

Bless you! I know you can take this experience and turn it into a positive in your life. This reminds me of what happened to me in high school. I was seventeen. I parked under the parking deck at the mall, and a guy walked up, pointed a gun at me, and told me to get back in the car. He got into the drivers' seat and off we went. I was so scared. All I could think of were the things I hadn't done yet and the people I loved. Long story short, the guy ended up dropping me off at the end of a long dirt driveway in the woods and he stole my car. He didn't hurt me at all, thank goodness. It could have ended so much worse. I decided at that point to get my $__t together and start living up to my full potential. Up until that point, I had really been selling myself short and taking the "path of least resistance" in life. I totally turned around. My grades shot up, and I started becoming involved in more activities at school. I lingered a little longer with people I loved, and never lost another moment to tell others how much I loved and appreciated them. My life is much better because something bad happened. I hope you will make your experience work for you too. :kiss:

what?! that's insane. i forget these things don't just happen in movies and can happen in real life. so glad that turned out okay for you (well except for the whole car-stealing part) that's seriously so scary. glad you and Alexx both turned out okay. :)

what?! that's insane. i forget these things don't just happen in movies and can happen in real life. so glad that turned out okay for you (well except for the whole car-stealing part) that's seriously so scary. glad you and Alexx both turned out okay. :)
Actually, I ended up getting my car back about a week later! The police found it in a city about 2 hours away. I got to clean all the fingerprint dust out of it, but other than that, it was fine!

I'm sitting at Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton at Pop Warner eastern region regionals. I really don't know how much more Pop Warner cheerleading I can take.

Back