OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Speaking somewhat of P!nk... Has anyone else listened to The Great Escape or Beam Me Up? They're 2 of like 3-4 slow songs on her new album and honestly, in my opinion, 2 of the best songs she's ever done.

Yes - both. I love these songs. But i love almost every P!NK song, so i don't count i guess.
But these two and Just give me a reason are played in my car often these days.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This. I can count on two hands people that went to my high school that have babies and/or is married, and I graduated in 2012....I'm over here just trying to make it through college not tryin to have a kid or anything yet lol

They will all be divorced by the time they're my age. Which is 28. Call me a cynic but for everyone you can count on your hands or paper that are getting married...I can count on my hands the same number of people that are my age and divorced, divorcing, separated, divorced and re-engaged, divorced and pregnant by a new man within the year of the separation but prior to the finalization if the divorce, twice engaged....

Struggles of living In the south. Everyone rushes to get married ASAP and it fails.

There's a girl who was in my high school class that's had 2 kids (nearly 2 and 9 months I think) and is married and she is 18.

I barely remember to buy milk.

The Fierce Board App! ||

They will all be divorced by the time they're my age. Which is 28. Call me a cynic but for everyone you can count on your hands or paper that are getting married...I can count on my hands the same number of people that are my age and divorced, divorcing, separated, divorced and re-engaged, divorced and pregnant by a new man within the year of the separation but prior to the finalization if the divorce, twice engaged....

Struggles of living In the south. Everyone rushes to get married ASAP and it fails.

I'm 20 in December and a girl I was friends with in grade 10 has gone on to be pregnant 4 times (3 times she's had an abortion), engaged twice (once to her father's best friend, the father of 1/3 of those aborted babies), and if word on the street is correct, is pregnant again. Might I point out all 4 (if the 5th is true than the 5th as well) have been by different fathers...
I love my generation.

I haven't been on here much lately due to school taking over my life, but now that Fall cheer is over for me i'm going to have A LOT more time on my hands!

& @cheernerd5678 congratulations on your schools advance in Playoffs! I guess that means i'll be seeing you at my school next Friday! Good luck :)

I'm 20 in December and a girl I was friends with in grade 10 has gone on to be pregnant 4 times (3 times she's had an abortion), engaged twice (once to her father's best friend, the father of 1/3 of those aborted babies), and if word on the street is correct, is pregnant again. Might I point out all 4 (if the 5th is true than the 5th as well) have been by different fathers...
I love my generation.

Millennials are dumb. I don't believe in getting younger than 25. I learned that in a marriage and family course I took in undergrad and it's always resonated with me and seeing people go thru divorce at 27....I mean yeah. I Could go on and on with my thoughts about marriage but surely is offend. So. Yeah. And ole girl you mentioned is triflin. maybe her ovaries will shut down soon. The wrong people are always the most fertile

Last edited:
I haven't been on here much lately due to school taking over my life, but now that Fall cheer is over for me i'm going to have A LOT more time on my hands!

& @cheernerd5678 congratulations on your schools advance in Playoffs! I guess that means i'll be seeing you at my school next Friday! Good luck :)
Thanks! It was COMPLETELY unexpected what with our crappy season. we just randomly started winning in post season. :confused: But I won't be there next week, I'm in boston for the JEA Fall convention for yearbook/newpaper. But good luck to you all too!

Thanks! It was COMPLETELY unexpected what with our crappy season. we just randomly started winning in post season. :confused: But I won't be there next week, I'm in boston for the JEA Fall convention for yearbook/newpaper. But good luck to you all too!

oh my gosh you guys are so good at football! hahah, we haven't been that great in a few years but we kind of made a comeback this year, and after we beat CBC our first game we just got really hyped I think! I think our team is just starting to win when it really matters, like you guys played Howell Central and they're good but not great.. but we lost to them lol. but thank you! Oh and your guy's cheer team is very good too :)

33ngeo2.jpg

You could say we take themes serious..

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

oh my gosh you guys are so good at football! hahah, we haven't been that great in a few years but we kind of made a comeback this year, and after we beat CBC our first game we just got really hyped I think! I think our team is just starting to win when it really matters, like you guys played Howell Central and they're good but not great.. but we lost to them lol. but thank you! Oh and your guy's cheer team is very good too :)

We had a really good couple of games and then lost like 5 in a row. We actually got beat pretty badly by Jeff City as our last regular season game, then our first post season game we played them again and won by a lot. We definitely didn't expect to go anywhere in post season but we've done pretty well... so who knows what Will happen on Friday! Thanks :)

Finally bought myself a curling wand for my birthday and omg these things are magical I managed to curl my hair in 20 minutes instead of 45-1hr and THE CURLS ACTUALLY HOLD why am I discovering this now

Not sure if I posted this or not but a few days ago I burnt my arm on a waffle iron.. I'm special :p

In other randomness, can I just go home and cuddle with my cat now please?

Ooooh I wanted to go to JEA so badly! Two girls from my newspaper staff are going and I'm so jealous!

Back