OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ugh ok sorry to be annoying but I just did my first back bend without a spot ever 5 minutes ago. I could never do one, I started with backhands cause that's what the gymnastic gym I started tumbling had me do. I made my sisters spot me in our living room. Such a fabulous Friday. It's was pretty exciting.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's confirmed that no one won Warren Buffet's billion dollars... Not that it would have been an overly large dent in his finances.

Yep. One man has a perfect Yahoo bracket but he didn't enter it in the yahoo-warren Buffett challenge....

I believe all of the ESPN and Capital one brackets are busted.

My mom got out of the first round with 29 out of 32. Which is impressive. We got every upset other than Duke (ugh). Oklahoma and UMass.

How about the artist "vomiting" paint on to gaga... Equal or worse? Idk but my gut is saying gaga (and that's coming from someone who loves gaga). Being unique is one thing but Sometimes you need to realize when a line has been crossed.

I stood by 100% what Demi had to say about it. That woman's "art" is glorifying bulimia and it's absolutely disgusting. Kingsley (a famous Youtuber) tried to defend Gaga by saying that Gaga herself struggled with an eating disorder and gave a "moving" speech before the performance, to which Demi replied with (not exact wording but...) "so if I give a moving speech about self harm and have someone come on stage and cut themselves that's okay?"

Can we talk about how part of Miley Cyrus' concert involves her putting water in her mouth and spitting it on the crowd?
What kind of disrespectful, trashy, and disgusting.... There are so many words I could use to describe that pathetic excuse for a civilized human. Spitting on someone is probably the most disrespectful thing you can do and there's people out there enjoying it and encouraging her to do that. Lord someone needs to get her a new set of parents that will rightfully smack the living daylights out of her. If I had a child who EVER did that to people, I don't care if they're a grown man or woman, you can bet your bottom dollar they'd be in a cage until they learned their lesson.

Its unsanitary. I'd flip out and go into attack and survival mode if that happened to me.

I'm horrified of other peoples....body fluids....and stray hair. I die when ever I stumble upon stray hair. Its so bad at a public library...caught in books... ugh I cant

Its unsanitary. I'd flip out and go into attack and survival mode if that happened to me.

I'm horrified of other peoples....body fluids....and stray hair. I die when ever I stumble upon stray hair. Its so bad at a public library...caught in books... ugh I cant

Stray hair doesn't bother me as much unless it's in my food at a restaurant, but if I ever in my life got spit on or had a drink poured on me... And I'm not a violent person... But fists would be flying.

Stray hair doesn't bother me as much unless it's in my food at a restaurant, but if I ever in my life got spit on or had a drink poured on me... And I'm not a violent person... But fists would be flying.

I think I could handle a drink spilling on me...if its accidental. Deliberate I'd like get help...file a police report.

As for stray hair. My phobia started in 7th grade while on a school bus. I noticed something moving in the hair of the girl sitting next to me. Then all of a sudden she undid her hair tie and shook her hair and I saw more little bugs crawl back into her scalp. I was horrified. When she got off the bus I saw a strand of her hair on my bookbag.

Never rode the school bus again. Haven't been able to deal with stray hair since.

Ugh now I feel all itchy

I think I could handle a drink spilling on me...if its accidental. Deliberate I'd like get help...file a police report.

As for stray hair. My phobia started in 7th grade while on a school bus. I noticed something moving in the hair of the girl sitting next to me. Then all of a sudden she undid her hair tie and shook her hair and I saw more little bugs crawl back into her scalp. I was horrified. When she got off the bus I saw a strand of her hair on my bookbag.

Never rode the school bus again. Haven't been able to deal with stray hair since.

Ugh now I feel all itchy
Don't ever have kids then (as I scratch my scalp).

I have a paralyzing fear of throw up. I've trained myself to not throw up when I get sick. It's like a mental toughness it's great. If someone threw up on me I'd probably die. My sister threw up on me when I was 4 and ever since I can't be near it or see it. Even on tv shows or movies I have to cover my eyes.

Back