OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Stuck in the airport for the next four hours on the way home from vacation. I'm so sad it's all over :( I'm not ready to join the real world again.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I never knew there was a gymnastics version of the Fierce Board... like it's exactly the same except we are much more fierce because we use shimmies :shimmy:

I have something extremely random to say. So my family has chickens and we live on a fairly big piece of land in a quiet area. Last night, I went outside to close the door so they don't get eaten by coyotes or something, and there was a BIG FAT RAT sitting on the door! Sometimes, chickens sit up there to roost so I went to get it down but nooooo it was staring at me and it was so scary :eek::jawdrop:So after that I shreiked and probably scared the neighbors but yep. That's my scary story.

I was once woken up by a rat in my bed. Well my sisters pet rat anyway. One of them ate through the bottom of the cage and the other decided to explore the house.

i used to live in this big old house where my parents lives and they used to have a mouse and rat problem. one night a rat ran over my legs. like 8 times.. i hate rats..

guilty pleasure.... i love work rant sites. they literally are some of the best sites ever, some of the things people submit is just too freakin good. ha. not gonna lie ive submitted a few rants about my crappy job and co workers myself on a few of them. you gotta let out your frustrations some how, dont you? oh well :p

For any former gymnasts on the board: what was your conditioning like? I often hear gymnasts talking about how hard their conditioning is (I definitely don't deny that it is) but none of them ever go into detail, and I'm curious.

Back