OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm just happy to see Fred alive. His death is the only one that I feel was never meant to happen (besides Sirius' death, which was really traumatic b/c it was so sudden).

Can anyone confirm that sot_katiee's uniform on the front of TCLM is photoshopped on? (Meaning at the photoshoot she was a cheetah but has recently changed gyms/uniforms.) She's standing next to two cheetahs and her sot uni looks, not in the picture. I guess it goes to show how much people are gym hopping this year.

Edit: nothing against her at all, i just find this amusing

I like natural, Pakistan, Serbia and I think it was UKraine the best.

US turned her into a contestant on RuPauls Drag race.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yes! all of the other countries enhanced her features or maybe changed the eye color and added some lashes, but the US actually changed her bone structure and morphed her into someone that didn't even look like the same person with clown makeup. i liked pakistan and bulgaria the best, other than the original. side note, that girl has some crazy collar bones.

Was it really that bad? Tell us what happened!

yes! all of the other countries enhanced her features or maybe changed the eye color and added some lashes, but the US actually changed her bone structure and morphed her into someone that didn't even look like the same person with clown makeup. i liked pakistan and bulgaria the best, other than the original. side note, that girl has some crazy collar bones.

Now that I'm looking on a computer, India also looks good... and her eyebrows are snatched... Which is why I prefer to get my eyebrows threaded by Indian women.....

Phillipines made her look like she had a long, taxing day at the office.

I just wanted to share this video from our yearly "Spread the Word to End the Word" rally at our school a few months ago. It is about one of our students, Cortner. Spread the word to end the word is a rally to stop the usage of the "r word" as it's hurtful and derogatory to not only people with intellectual disabilities but also the ones around them who love them. Watch it! You won't regret it.
tagging @ACEDAD in this because of his tweet about special education programs the other day- one school actually doing things right :)

I just wanted to share this video from our yearly "Spread the Word to End the Word" rally at our school a few months ago. It is about one of our students, Cortner. Spread the word to end the word is a rally to stop the usage of the "r word" as it's hurtful and derogatory to not only people with intellectual disabilities but also the ones around them who love them. Watch it! You won't regret it.
tagging @ACEDAD in this because of his tweet about special education programs the other day- one school actually doing things right :)

The "r-word" is one of the few words that are forbidden in my house. Any hurtful language is not allowed. I don't even care if my teens cuss. But, they know not to use that word around me and their friends have been warned too.

I got some free deluxe sample of a self tanner from sephora. and I don't know what possessed me to just rub it all over my face without even reading the ingredients.

I look like a bodybuilder competitor and my face is on fire.

lol @ my life. good thing I have no life, because I will not be leaving my apartment until I look normal.

The "r-word" is one of the few words that are forbidden in my house. Any hurtful language is not allowed. I don't even care if my teens cuss. But, they know not to use that word around me and their friends have been warned too.

My biology teacher gave you wall sits if she heard you use that word in her class. I mean, technically she couldn't but if you said it and refused to do it everyone hated you because that's just a horrible word (and she gave you pages).

Back