OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ughhh junir prom is soon, and everyone is freaking out about dates, and dresses....i want to pull my hair out

Sooo on my way to practice tonight i saw that JoAnn's was being built and needless to say, i almost peed my pants and crashed :p lol and im flying to Atlanta friday morning to visit my grandparents and my mom (she's doing training for her company there) and i might visit Georgia AllStars and see if i can get a private with gianni! :) it's been like 5 years since i saw him when he coached dynasty!! :D

Make that 5 practices that our stunt group hasn't fallen! wooo!
Another funny story about when we should've crashed and burned but we didn't.. our flyer accidently went to the space to stunt when we're supposed to be on the line, so when we loaded in for our 1 1/4 ups she jumped in backwards.... hahah

My stunt group tonight did a half up low to high tick tock full down :) and we only fell once! It was our first try though lol I should've took a video!!!

My mom booked my flight for 7:30 tomorrow morning!! WHYY?! that means I have to get up at 4:30 and leave an hour later :(

Hi fierceboarders! I know it is getting sort of late, but there have been a few room situations and now I am actually looking for 2 more roommates to stay with my friend Kristy and I at All Star Sports. The price is about 186.25 (split between 4 people) and a Tsunami Mom/friend of mine is looking into getting us hopper passes as well! I actually have my plane ticket and everything already set so I am definitely going-just trying to secure a hotel room and the more people, the cheaper it will be for everyone! :D I know it's very difficult finding rooms etc. If anyone is interested, please PM me! :)

Back