All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stingrays always do a fantastic job with there uniforms...they have a clear vision what their "brand" is and it is always reflected in their uniforms. It is also the reason you always like their uniforms. In my mind I can not visualize any of Stingrays past uniforms but I know I liked them. From a business standpoint branding is smart except they never have a "WOW Factor" to them because they are all just versions of each other.

dhg2z6.jpg

Found these on Instagram. Cheer Xpress out of Lincoln, NE! I love how the swirly lines all criss-cross to make X's
Usually not a fan of any uniform that has pink in it, but I really like these! Well done.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tu4azu2y.jpg

Okay now THIS makes me so happy. The crystals are going to look crazy good under the lights and reflect light so much better than just sparkles(what I originally thought rays was outlined in) which will make the word "rays" stand out very nicely. Not that people wouldn't already know what gym it was, but its always nice to be able to see what a uniform says.

ETA: so many spelling errors! Really need to proofread before posting

tu4azu2y.jpg

Okay now THIS makes me so happy. The crystals are going to look crazy good under the lights and reflect light so much better than just sparkles(what I originally thought rays was outlined in) which will make the word "rays" stand out very nicely. Not that people wouldn't already know what gym it was, but its always nice to be able to see what a uniform says.

ETA: so many spelling errors! Really need to proofread before posting
That looks like it would hurt to get scratched with :eek:

Just got back from vacation and tried on my UCA staff uniform which I'm pretty sure is made out of Varsity's new Powerfit fabric. Ihave to say that is the most comfortable and breathable uniform I have ever put on. I'm dreading when my coach passes out our old polyester uniforms.

Just thought I'd pass this along for any school (or all star) teams looking for new uniforms! Check it out! *insert cloud 9 emoji*

Yeah! My school team is getting warmup sand a new uni in that material! I tried on a sample and loved it!

I like them. Still looks very "Rays" to me.
I thought the front lettering should stand out more on the worlds uni but you can actually see it pretty well in the picture of all 3 of them. And I really like the neckline of that top
Only sad thing is not seeing the whole program in the same uniform

2v9f76a.jpg
I love the fit of the worlds uni. The program uni seems not fit so well. Especially on the arms. I like the worlds one more. I do wish that the rays wording was white or green. I do like the full top. I feel like the crop top part of it is too small. Like if it was an actual crop it would be just below the breast line. So if it was longer then I wouldn't mind the look of fabric underneath. I really hate when full top looks like a crop with different or solid color underneath. Also this is in general with full top look not just rays. I don't like when waist band doesn't match the band of the top especially when its a full top. <--- if that makes sense.

I. Love. Full. Tops. Coming from more of a high school cheer background I've only ever had one crop uniform my entire cheer career, for the two years I did all star. The reason that full top classic/collegiate looking uniforms work is because the design of the top is continued onto the design of the skirt. No weird waist bands to break it up. A full top needs to look like one cohesive piece IMO. What do gyms not understand about this?

Back