All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know someone who wore one of these yesterday who is a double d and she said that her teams bra was enough for her because I had the same thoughts and asked. The only one where I watched a performance and worried about that was shade. That uniform is unbelievably beautiful in person but I am not sure how they can wear a bra.

I know someone who wore one of these yesterday who is a double d and she said that her teams bra was enough for her because I had the same thoughts and asked. The only one where I watched a performance and worried about that was shade. That uniform is unbelievably beautiful in person but I am not sure how they can wear a bra.

Agree on the beauty of that uniform in person! The pictures really don't do it justice at all. In person, it just works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's still not a legitimate sports bra though. If it doesn't have proper straps it doesn't have proper support. You can't hold the girls up with a choker.
I was about to say, most of the fancy, blingy, strappy sports bras don't offer the same support as a traditional sports bra and often we see athletes layering traditional ones under them. It may offer support to some girls but anything over a B cup are still going to struggle.

TBH it's even more disappointing when the gym owners are female and produce these uniforms that can't feasibly support female anatomy. If I were the parent of a gifted child with a uniform that doesn't provide adequate support she would wear the most obnoxious/loud bra to every single competition.

The top reminds me of an ugly Christmas sweater... And that font is a no go for me!

Lol I was going to say the same thing but I was trying to find another way to say "Ugly" Christmas sweater.

ETA: by no means do I think Shades uniform is ugly. I think it's very cute. It's just the rhinestone Xmans make it a little too Christmas sweater. If it didn't have so many or just a few on the arms it would I love it more.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

Last edited:
Sorry to change the subject (or not, since the topic IS uniforms) but I have to third this. Shade's uniforms are STUNNING in person. I know they look weird in pictures and are kinda WTF-y, but to everyone else reading this, under the lights they are beautiful. And I am SO keeping my eye on that team this year!

Shade is the one I noticed with the scary, painful looking boobage. It's not normally something I watch for, but it was so painfully obvious you couldn't miss it.

who would have thought that cover-up rules would lead to me seeing even more skin on youth and under kiddos? lol well that backfired.

I can't honestly imagine that USASF didn't see this one coming. You tell people they can't and they say fine, watch this!

The only issue I have with the unis is I don't feel like the teals are all the same, and the OCD in me hates that.
Yuuuup.

Here is CP with an athlete on SSX who shall remain nameless because she's a minor. ;)

22506583441_092c5df941_z.jpg

I swear on my phone CP's uni practically looks green here, but now that I'm on my laptop they look very similar. Oh well. Maybe that's how this keeps happening.

The only issue I have with the unis is I don't feel like the teals are all the same, and the OCD in me hates that. I'm sure it's because of fabric types or whatever, but they just don't look the same at all. IMO if CEA is supposed to be teal, black, and white-those three colors should at least be consistent.

My understanding is that varsity was developing a 'CEA teal' so that from this point forward there would be no question about the teal. I'm guessing that the different looks came from the different types of fabric.

ETA: I thought SSX's teal was off when it debuted at worlds too. But I think most of the new unis match pretty well.

Last edited:
ETA: I thought SSX's teal was off when it debuted at worlds too. But I think most of the new unis match pretty well.
Good point! I believe the teals do match on the new unis. I guess the little kid in me got excited when I first heard our gym-wide unis were teal because I thought they would match SSX. I just love those unis and that particular shade of teal/blue mixed with rhinestones. :)

Back