All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I definitely agree on the length! That is full on butt cheek [emoji53] I love the colour combo and I love the team name on the skirt! I actually don't mind the diamond on the back,

I'm usually a massive fan of bling and there's never too much but I worry that it will just be a glitter ball out the mat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot to add that I don't care for "showtime" writing on the butt.

I forgot to add that I don't care for "showtime" writing on the butt.

Just me that likes that hahah!

I think I'd prefer if the diamond on the back was black with pink outline, I think the silver is too much

OMG this is 1000% true. CP was involved in middle school and then freshman cheer, which was bad enough. She made varsity this year and I cringed at the bill. Our boosters raised money for new competition uniforms, but I still put out over $1000 for camp, camp wear, new warmups, shoes, choreography, meals, competition "stuff".....not to mention the $25 tees CP has to have at every competition. Allstar may be expensive but school cheer is not cheap by any means.

That is absurd. We paid for camp every year for school which was probably $100 and then paid for bows one year when we decided to buy some pre-made bows instead of getting ribbon from the local fabric store. We got sponsors every year for the football program, then sold the programs at games and did a ton of other fundraisers like car washes, etc. We had about 3-4 uniforms but most were old, I believe we got a new one every two years that went in the uniform rotation but we never had to pay for uniforms, warm ups, camp wear, etc. Virginia also considers cheer a sport though so we were only allowed to compete at county, district, regional, and state so we didn't have to worry about competition fees or travel.

Didn't they use to have baby blue as part of their colors? I wish they kept it, it stood out to me more.
I haven't seen their program uniforms for this year, but I know that Respect has had just black/grey/red uniforms for the past two years. I hope they didn't get rid of the blue though!

That is absurd. We paid for camp every year for school which was probably $100 and then paid for bows one year when we decided to buy some pre-made bows instead of getting ribbon from the local fabric store. We got sponsors every year for the football program, then sold the programs at games and did a ton of other fundraisers like car washes, etc. We had about 3-4 uniforms but most were old, I believe we got a new one every two years that went in the uniform rotation but we never had to pay for uniforms, warm ups, camp wear, etc. Virginia also considers cheer a sport though so we were only allowed to compete at county, district, regional, and state so we didn't have to worry about competition fees or travel.
Cheer camp (nca) is currently at over 300 dollars a kid. So yeah, our parents pay a lot.

Wow, that sounds exactly like cheer at my high school, word for word. Even the same state haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Right. I think people who are involved in all star tend to view school cheer as the "cheaper alternative" but that's not always true.

See also: REC/YOUTH FOOTBALL CHEER. People tend to assume it is the "cost effective alternative" to school or all star. Nope. Not always. There is a Pop Warner team near me that orders a new custom uniform every year with a new warm up, shoes, bows, and practicewear. The cost is somewhere in the neighborhood of $850.

Sure, to the all star/school cheer peeps, it seems like "What's the big deal?" but that is a nice chunk of change for someone who thought this was going to be a "cheaper" thing.
My son's travel soccer team costs more than cp's HS cheer does (assuming we don't go to UCA, fingers and toes still crossed). The uniforms are owned by the school, all of the clothing is optional and parents don't even have to join the booster club if they don't want to. We paid about $150 a girl for 2 choreography sessions, but they don't go to any camps and all competitions are local except nationals.

e2019836fd15d6e1171894c6595580f7.jpg

University cheer force

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Oh god why. That's not a uniform, that's an outfit you wear to the club

Noo UCF! I understand they had to get new ones because of the full top rule, but their old design was perfection..

Our old design was perfection :( I know a lot of the girls like them, the senior teams have a crop version. I'm actually away at college so not apart of the program anymore, but patiently waiting on my programs new uni's that were previewed at worlds last year

Back