All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

c877d2012e16014ebde75bde0e65834a.jpg

Looks like it's their uni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the skirt were white with more structured pleats and less stoning, I might like it more.

If they wanted to go retro and do the pleats, they should've made the skirt longer or not low-rise. The shortness makes it look sexy Halloween costume-y. It's really not even THAT short. That's just the illusion the pleats give.
That is exactly it - you nailed every feeling I had about it. Add a pair of thigh highs and you'll be all set for next year.

nfinity is pretending they invented high tops this season. CEA has snap crotch bodysuits and "shells" over bodysuits. pleats are being called innovative. I am officially an old grandma because "back in my day" those were cool before half of today's kiddos were born.

anyway... I, personally, find the texas uniform to be an eyesore. 36 of those on one floor? no. it'll be a mess.

I was reminded of this:

habsbench01Feb09.jpg

e2019836fd15d6e1171894c6595580f7.jpg

University cheer force

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wait what is going on here???? Are they getting ready for the club? I am confused..... These random rips on the side... Looks like something JLo would wear on stage at the MTV music awards.... Parents actually paid for this..... My bless this is just not good at all....... mercy me......

For some reason, I really like these. Maybe just because it is so different from everything else but something about it is really cute to me. Still love CA uniforms more though.
I think I'm so hungry for the old days, pre mesh, that I love the pleats. I don't know how else to explain it. Like maybe we are actually trending back towards actual cheerleader looking uniforms rather than stripper looking uniforms?

Back