All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tampons and if the girl feels she needs more coverage, some studios allow thongs, though we've always been instructed to take old ripped tights and cut them to fit like very skimpy thongs. (If you ever want to be judged, walk into Victoria's Secret with a 12 year old, who looks more like an 8/9 year old and tell them you need a thong for her! I'm pretty sure someone called CPS on me and one lady told me there was a special place in he** for me..)

About 12-13 years ago, Target got in a selection of children's thongs and the lead over Kids refused to put them on the shelf. I saw them sitting in a box and they went down to a Sz 4 child.

Another new blue and black uni. LA Sports

I don't support the crocs
488fa310cbfe7f1f19fc74393b943c3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black widow cheer gym Love from Canada

87638ce26b5f09f969b3e92314861a09.jpg

45d3157a06c4914673dae4e8bef1f420.jpg

The front of this uniform was already posted but here is also a back view, the black staps in the back are a removable sports bra so can be worn with it or not

What does the skirt say?

New for Maryland Twisters youth 5 team!
5338709281ddf259a33ab82f1f5040a5.jpg

I don't mind the back pocket, but I think I can see a belly button which means the stomach is mesh and I'm not a big fan. Also, I don't normally see their lower level uniforms so I don't know if their lower levels have always been made by Varsity, but it's weird not seeing them in GK!

I don't mind the back pocket, but I think I can see a belly button which means the stomach is mesh and I'm not a big fan. Also, I don't normally see their lower level uniforms so I don't know if their lower levels have always been made by Varsity, but it's weird not seeing them in GK!
765015558cd1e317068a660e0e12a264.jpg

The stomach is mesh, here's a pic where you can see it better

I might start to be more welcoming towards mesh stomachs. CP was in her full top uniform yesterday for 2 hours at practice/parent showcase and she was so hot and drank tons of water. I bet she would have prefered mesh.

The Twisters Y5 looks great to me! The mesh is not super see through and it's only a smaller section of mesh. I love it!

I might start to be more welcoming towards mesh stomachs. CP was in her full top uniform yesterday for 2 hours at practice/parent showcase and she was so hot and drank tons of water. I bet she would have prefered mesh.

The Twisters Y5 looks great to me! The mesh is not super see through and it's only a smaller section of mesh. I love it!
We have the mesh this year and I didn't hear one complaint from any of our kids at their first comp this past weekend. I know most of you on here are against the mesh but I actually like it and it looked beautiful on stage. It was also figure flattering no matter what size the kids are.

Back