All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how @Mamarazzi is just chillin in the kitchen making their dinner, no big deal. You can tell that filming stunting in your dining room happens at her house all the time. I think I would have burst out laughing..........

You completely hit the nail on the head. I truly don't even notice anymore. And it wasn't until cp watched back through it, died laughing and made me watch it, that I had any idea what had happened! Bless her floor-flyin heart...

@PullandPray23 and I were sitting in the VERY FIRST row on the side where he was crawling to. We were like in shock and just sitting there staring not like knowing what to do and were like omg what do we do and like freaking off and he like crawled/fell off the stage and was laying on the ground 1 foot in front of us. And the next thing we knew the emt people were all around and the camera crew with the microphone on the pole was over my shoulder and we just like sat there in shock.
omg. we're talking about this...I thought you posted a photo of me...cause if you did I would have to slay you

Hah ok so I've had these pics and I
Never really posted them. It's not that they are so bad but to know she did this for a whole routine is crazy. I got these off the photographers website. Obviously I didn't want to purchase them. This was her 2nd competition on tiny's the first one was smiles, and this competition was a mess with this weird mouth expression
44354665-5c26-d390.jpg
44354665-5c35-8cf5.jpg
44354665-5c49-3cbe.jpg
44354665-5c5d-9334.jpg

These are at different points in the routine. One part is cheer, one is first stunt, and the other is after tumbling, and right before the dance! She made me soo mad lol

This is the company that makes Cheer Savannah's uniforms: http://www.kellymaglia.com/index.html
Notice that there is a tab titled "vertical theatre", as in pole dancing. Yes, the company that makes Cheer Savannah's uniforms is a pole dancing costume company. It all makes sense now

I think thats a bit unfair to be singling out CS every company has to start somewhere whether they make pole dancing costumes or evening dresses. I for one would rather wear them than the TG uni..

Back