All-Star November 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG mixed it in with their fulls. They do majority toe full, that technically counts as their jump connected to back. I hate the new jump scoring system.
I actually like the new jump scoring... I feel like I've seen some teams get more creative with their jump sections instead of the usual walk to places, do 4 jumps, and then on to running tumbling.

This routine was SIX MINUTES LONG and every part of it was amazing. At 5:38 the girls literally took off for their bird front basket with no one waiting for them. Like by the time the catchers got in place to catch them they had already rolled over to look at the ceiling. They literally took off flying through the air doing a front flip and as far as they can see theres no one there to catch them. They're just trusting that when they get low enough a group will have finished what they're doing to arrive and save them from slamming on the ground. That's pretty freaking trusting.

We should allow coaches to put more
props on the mats mid-performance lol. As of right now I can’t imagine the deduction you’d incur if any coach ran onto the floor like, “DON’T FORGET YOUR HATS!!1!!”

Could you imagine if all routines were 6 minutes long? Worlds would actually be a full week long and people would still probably compete past 11 pm.

Back