All-Star Observing Cea K-ville Tryouts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Go to cheerextreme.com > forum > Kernersville and all the team rosters are there.

You have to click on the other gym tryout results posts to see all the team rosters though.

The fact that @Level5Mom , @Mclovin , and @mstealtoyou all have their little peanut daughters flying on big bad world champion teams makes me feel extremely old. I remember when their little 7 year old selves were workin me out just a couple years ago!

Awe, thank you Pghx!! :) I can't believe how fast time has flown by! It seriously seems like just yesterday that we moved here and Emileigh was barely 9. :/

Copied from the CEA Message Board where the names are listed

At this point, all 84 candidates will practice together. Our staff has made selections for roughly 3/4 of each team that are final, and the other 1/4 is pending stunt evaluations this week so we can see where we need each athlete the most. We may even wait until the first day of beach camp to sort the group into two teams. At this time all 84 are listed are invited to beach camp June 17-22. First practice will be Thursday May 26th 8-9:30.

Anyone know what happens to the 12 who don't make either team? Because both teams are large so theres 36 places on each team which makes 72 places in total...

What team is Emileigh on this season?

She is only going into the 8th grade so she is on Junior 5. That will be her "home" until she ages out of juniors. lol This will be her 5th year on J5 at Twist & Shout. But she loves it!! Obviously we are both hoping that they will need/want her on seniors again but that's never a guarantee. But she's willing and ready if they ask her to come to practice. :D

one of my friends is on se/coed elite! :) does anyone know when they will be divided?

Same friend as me? From here? Well, for me she's a "Facebook friend"...but I am still super excited for her. She's such a doll!

Latest posts

Back