All-Star Observing Cea K-ville Tryouts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 23, 2010
and talking to the staff. The lower levels are stronger, but I did not see them, statement from the boss. I watched the tryouts for Senior teams, and by default some of the Juniors. Senior Coed is very strong, 15 men back, more trying out. They should be stronger in a stronger division. SE is going to be just fine. 3 new fliers, I think, just guessing, 15-20 new athletes on SE, more standing and running tumbling. Molly, Erica, Gabi, Maddie squared back flying with Mallorie, Taylor and Sharity looking like 3 more. MUCH younger team. Should be fun. Let the season begin. The boss tells me that we are going for a whole new look. I think Celine stays in the mix, but otherwise anything may happen. I personally am pushing for the pyramid at the start but not holding my breath. This ain't your SE of the last 5 years.

Why did you have to post this and tease all of us! I would have much rather known nothing than this cliff-hanger information :/
well it was just tryouts, what else is there to know so far?! its not like they put together a routine on the spot! haha

and talking to the staff. The lower levels are stronger, but I did not see them, statement from the boss. I watched the tryouts for Senior teams, and by default some of the Juniors. Senior Coed is very strong, 15 men back, more trying out. They should be stronger in a stronger division. SE is going to be just fine. 3 new fliers, I think, just guessing, 15-20 new athletes on SE, more standing and running tumbling. Molly, Erica, Gabi, Maddie squared back flying with Mallorie, Taylor and Sharity looking like 3 more. MUCH younger team. Should be fun. Let the season begin. The boss tells me that we are going for a whole new look. I think Celine stays in the mix, but otherwise anything may happen. I personally am pushing for the pyramid at the start but not holding my breath. This ain't your SE of the last 5 years.

"Just when I thought I was out.... " I just now got sucked backed in....

Back